• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Plg you were just like us before you reached 100 wins no you turned to the dark side why. Why do you bring hatred to us even though you originated from this clan?
The dark side is "The Bombers" they barely have any people.

BigBadBuzz

Survivor
Reaction score
Please dont kick me for inactivity my parents are b*tching about my skype and who i can talk to on it. D:

Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~Jordanchohat
Amount of Wins~ AT LEAST 70- 165
Age~ AT LEAST 13-13
How long have you been playing MCSG?~when you could only play map 1
PvP Strengths~everything
PvP Weaknesses~flint and steel
How could you benefit the team?~By helping them win.
ACCEPTED ELITE, kicked yoyomyhommie forinactivness.
Why do you want to join the
Elite Squad?~Because the clan i was in got
disabled.
Edit: whoops, kinda replied in the app :p

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Crafty, you killed me yesterday when I was the guy who typed "wair," when you killed me. :( I was gonna say #EliteSquad...
I remember that, sorry, you should have typed #EliteSquad before the match :/

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
**************************************************************************************************************
I know a TON of people have been asking about the Clan Battle with the Cobras. TorchScar gave me permission to schedule it with the Cobras, as he's been occupied with other things. I'll be posting this on the Cobras clan page too.
**************************************************************************************************************
~~Participating Clans: Elite Squad, Cobras,
~~Date: January 12 (Saturday) or January 13 (Sunday).
~~Best time (Based off of US Eastern Time, because that's where Torch lives): 8 AM-9 AM, or 7 PM-9 PM (Is that OK?)
~~Details:
-6v6 with 2 judges/spectators, one from each clan. On a private server, so it is not interrupted. The server may actually be upgrading soon to 24 slots. Not yet sure. For now it is 12 slots (will be temporarily increased to 14 for this event)
-The server already has Survival Games 2 and 4 installed as playable maps, but the chest tiers are randomized. I will work on installing more maps. (Yes, it is my server.)Tiers 1 and 2 exist, 2 being 3 times more rare than the previous. The items are quite similar to what is in the actual MCSG servers, but there may be a few details I missed while editing the items. (Yes, I finally got around to editing the items.)

**If a Cobra find anything disagreeable, please quote my post or message me. I do not regularly check the Cobras forums, but I do check the Elite Squad thread. If an Elite Squad member wants to say something, please just quote my post within this forum instead of messaging me, unless absolutely necessary - I will see it either way.

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
I know a TON of people have been asking about the Clan Battle with the Cobras. TorchScar gave me permission to schedule it with the Cobras, as he's been occupied with other things. I'll be posting this on the Cobras clan page too.
~~Best time (Based off of US Eastern Time, because that's where Torch lives): 8 AM-9 AM, or 7 PM-9 PM (Is that OK?)
~~Details:
-6v6 with 2 judges/spectators, one from each clan. On a private server, so it is not interrupted. The server may actually be upgrading soon to 24 slots. Not yet sure. For now it is 12 slots (will be temporarily increased to 14 for this event)
-The server already has Survival Games 2 and 4 installed as playable maps, but the chest tiers are randomized. I will work on installing more maps. (Yes, it is my server.)Tiers 1 and 2 exist, 2 being 3 times more rare than the previous. The items are quite similar to what is in the actual MCSG servers, but there may be a few details I missed while editing the items. (Yes, I finally got around to editing the items.)

**If a Cobra find anything disagreeable, please quote my post or message me. I do not regularly check the Cobras forums, but I do check the Elite Squad thread. If an Elite Squad member wants to say something, please just quote my post within this forum instead of messaging me, unless absolutely necessary - I will see it either way.
Can I be in it?

BigBadBuzz

Survivor
Reaction score
~~Details:

What is ze ip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci