• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
I quit the cobras because they are inactive. Thinking about joining this one. Would you guys want me?

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
hey um my skype is being weird plz dont kick me for inactivity i was wondering if a few elite members should get together and own everyone in a sg game

Eric Lai

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN~ blazer1721
Amount of Wins~72
Age~12
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ Beta
PvP Strengths~ Archery, and Sneak attack.
PvP Weaknesses~ Hackers
How could you benefit the team?~ I'm amazing with the bow, and I am BAWSMODE in fighting.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ Cause I have already played with most of the members before, and I want to play with them more often.

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN-DetroitRedWingz
Amount of wins-82 or 83 can't remember . :3
Age-13
How long have you been playing MCSG?-Since May
Pvp strengths- Water fighting, land combat, teaming noobs, water archery.
Pvp weaknesses-NCP, lag, people with 400 wins, teams of 4+
How could you benefit the team?- I'm friends with tons of people here, I'm a good teammate, and I can recruit people to the Elite Squad.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?-I have lots of friends here, and I'd be happy to be in a clan like this with them.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN~ blazer1721
Amount of Wins~72
Age~12
How long have you been playing MCSG?~ Beta
PvP Strengths~ Archery, and Sneak attack.
PvP Weaknesses~ Hackers
How could you benefit the team?~ I'm amazing with the bow, and I am BAWSMODE in fighting.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ Cause I have already played with most of the members before, and I want to play with them more often.
Blazer, do you know killcom225?
Amount of wins-82 or 83 can't remember . :3 KissKissHugHug
Age-13. Or so I think.
How could you benefit the team?- I'm friends with tons of people here, I'm a good teammate, and I can recruit people to the Elite Squad.
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?-I have lots of friends here, and I'd be happy to be in a clan like this with them.
MOOHAHAHAHA

D: I'd love to have you guys in the clan, especially you, Detroit, but our roster shows that it's currently full. We already have 28/28 people in the clan, but with the new 70+ win requirement, Torch is being more strict about things like inactivity. If Torch kicks someone, then there'll be an open slot for one of you two.

Reaction score
Amount of wins-82 or 83 can't remember . :3
Age-13
How could you benefit the team?- I'm friends with tons of people here, I'm a good teammate, and I can recruit people to the
Elite Squad.
ACCEPTED PRO, I'm too lazy to update the roster now ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
ACCEPTED PRO, I'm too lazy to update the roster now ;)
:D Hahaha Congrats Redwingz, you made it in! Welcome to The Elite Squad. Maybe let us know what your Skype is so we can add you to the Skype group.
:( Due to the Bounty bug, I was kicked waaaaayy out of Canada's /top. Hopefully I'll be back in when it resets >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci