• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecarft IGN~ Gamer101luke
Amount of Wins~102 or so
Age~ 13
How long have you been playing MCSG?~
PvP Strengths~ 1 v 1 Bow sniping
PvP Weaknesses~ Other teams, other people sniping
How could you benefit the team?~ Swag, and Teamwork
Why do you want to join the Elite Squad?~ I need a team and you guys got some pretty boss members
ACCEPTED ELITE, kicking Bean for frequent inactiveness.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I have no idea if the clan battle has already happened yesterday or what, because I haven't been on Skype or at home, but at this point we haven't had a clan battle for a while. I think there was one on the day that I joined, or the day after, which was around December 22.
As most of you know, our next one will be against the Cobras, but the date has not been decided. Why not on Saturday or Sunday?
~~Just a Moo-ey suggestion from the moo-iest person you ever shall find. :) Even more Moo-ey than The Cows clan.
(Seriously. Those people aren't cow-ish.)
Bean got kicked? :( He hasn't been on in a while I suppose.. There's also been people very inactive for a lot longer though. I'd never even heard of King_Apollo until a few days ago (no offense)

AND.
Why am I an Iron Donor????? Who did that? Is that a glitch in their system? Yesterday I was all "Regular player, climbing up the leaderboards like a snail" and then today I borrow my sister's laptop and BAM I'm a donor?? Anyone volunteering information on that? Don't get me wrong, I'm super appreciative, but I'd just like to know how that happened. Because I haven't even been at home since yesterday morning, nevermind buying a $10 package with my server funds.

O _ o

Thanks!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
TorchScar in my opinion, the clan battle needs to be on a Saturday, It's when most member can participate.
we need to organize this already with the Cobras, it could be at Moo's server it could be here. But for me to attend, it should be at either Morning, or night, I can't do afteroon..the time zones.

TheKidz101

Diamond
Reaction score
i hope we can have a clan battle against thye cobras they think i hack

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ok, can you guys post your skype contact info so that someone can add you into the group? I can't, but maybe Crafty can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci