• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
We'll PM it when the time comes.
Probably on Friday or Thursday so everyone participating can see.

ANOTHER THING. I upgraded to 20 slots!!! But the IP changed. So Torch, b1gtub, Sab, and everyone else. That server that you've been on will be discontinued on January 9.

Mitsolides

Experienced
Reaction score
Can I be in this one if its a 10v10 I couldn't go on comp it was to laggy

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'll still be an alternate if needed.
You've been great about being an "alternate" and maybe Torch will bump you up to a regular if we have more players.
Will I be in it?
The only definite Alternate that I can remember off the top of my head is SilverJackler, but hopefully he'll be a Regular.

I'd like to officially ask TorchScar if it is OK if the Clan Battle is a 8v8 or 9v9. We'll still need space for a few spectators.

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
You've been great about being an "alternate" and maybe Torch will bump you up to a regular if we have more players.

The only definite Alternate that I can remember off the top of my head is SilverJackler, but hopefully he'll be a Regular.

I'd like to officially ask TorchScar if it is OK if the Clan Battle is a 8v8 or 9v9. We'll still need space for a few spectators.
Can i be in it or am i not important enough? (Probably not)

BigBadBuzz

Survivor
Reaction score

Meaning that im basically not in it?

Mine_creeper

Tribute
Reaction score
Man this clan battle is making me pumped i want to be in it SOOOO bad

Catie1890

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins- 70 (exceptions can be made) 31 soon to be more....
Age-13 or older(Possible Exceptions) almost 12
Have you had any previous MCSG Bans- Nope!:D
Skype:- If you have it, post it in you Application No I have teamspeak though and i don't use skype cause it makes me lag and sometimes even crash :(
Why would you like to join the Elite Squad- cause a lot of my friends are here and its so so awesome and i really need a clan since mine was disbanded.
Have you ever licked a monkey- no........ of course not....... o_O
Catie1890, Yesterday at 7:45 PM Edit Delete Report
#738 Reply

Catie1890

US Iron Sponsor
Ps: You probably won't except cause i am probably qualifed as a "noob" in your books but i hope u make a exception and i wanna be with my friends is the main reason i want to join elite squad and if it makes a difference i team with hiqhlights
and a lot of other awesome people but sadly not u yet :( i also just wanna have fun with people and i am not a bad sport at ALL i play for the fun not for the win well hope u make a exception though you probably won't
and don't think i am trying to make u feel bad i just wanted to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci