• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad [OFFICAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
We already know who IS in the clan battle, on our team.
Regulars:
1. TorchScar
2. Black_Panda_0
3. B1gtub
4. PsychoLuke
5. Kameronl109
6. CraftyKratonite

Alternates:
SilverJackler (Next in line to be moved to Regular)
BigBadBuzz (If it's OK with Torch)

Maybe we can have applications for being an Alternate/Regular? >.< Just an idea.
IF SO:

Username:
Wins:
What rank are you in Elite Squad:
About how long have you been in Elite Squad:
Why you want to be in the clan battle:
Have you been in previous clan battles?:

DetroitRedWingz

Survivor
Reaction score
Username:DetroitRedWingz
Wins:82
What rank are you in Elite Squad:pro
About how long have you been in Elite Squad:4 Days
Why you want to be in the clan battle:It would be great to be in my first clan battle on the Elite Squad, especially when it includes playing against my former clan, the Cobras. I really want to be able to fight along side the most elite personel this clan has in it, along with the experienced players on the Cobras.
No, I haven't, but I would love to make this my first one.

Goochasouras rex

Spectator
Reaction score
**************************************************************************************************************
I know a TON of people have been asking about the Clan Battle with the Cobras. TorchScar gave me permission to schedule it with the Cobras, as he's been occupied with other things. I'll be posting this on the Cobras clan page too.
**************************************************************************************************************
~~Participating Clans: Elite Squad, Cobras,
~~Date: January 12 (Saturday) or January 13 (Sunday).
~~Best time (Based off of US Eastern Time, because that's where Torch lives): 8 AM-9 AM, or 7 PM-9 PM (Is that OK?)
~~Details:
-6v6 with 2 judges/spectators, one from each clan. On a private server, so it is not interrupted. The server may actually be upgrading soon to 24 slots. Not yet sure. For now it is 12 slots (will be temporarily increased to 14 for this event)
-The server already has Survival Games 2 and 4 installed as playable maps, but the chest tiers are randomized. I will work on installing more maps. (Yes, it is my server.)Tiers 1 and 2 exist, 2 being 3 times more rare than the previous. The items are quite similar to what is in the actual MCSG servers, but there may be a few details I missed while editing the items. (Yes, I finally got around to editing the items.)

**If a Cobra find anything disagreeable, please quote my post or message me. I do not regularly check the Cobras forums, but I do check the Elite Squad thread. If an Elite Squad member wants to say something, please just quote my post within this forum instead of messaging me, unless absolutely necessary - I will see it either way.
Can i be in the clan battle?

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Username: Gamer-tothe-101-tothe-Luke
Wins: like 1005 or so
What rank are you in Elite Squad: Whatever 100+ is i dont remember
About how long have you been in Elite Squad: About a week or less
Why you want to be in the clan battle: Cuz i wanna help you guys and i need to team with you guys cuz i seem to never do that
Have you been in previous clan battles?: Sort-of :p (Noon-survival games one)

Goochasouras rex

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:Mr.Banono
Wins:78
What rank are you in Elite Squad: Pro
About how long have you been in Elite Squad:A month or two
Why you want to be in the clan battle:Because i like the competitive style of play and did pretty well in the last one I was in
Have you been in previous clan battles?: Yes

Jordanchohat

Tribute
Reaction score
We already know who IS in the clan battle, on our team.
Regulars:
1. TorchScar
2. Black_Panda_0
3. B1gtub
4. PsychoLuke
5. Kameronl109
6. CraftyKratonite

Alternates:
SilverJackler (Next in line to be moved to Regular)
BigBadBuzz (If it's OK with Torch)

Maybe we can have applications for being an Alternate/Regular? >.< Just an idea.
IF SO:

Username:Jordanchohat
Wins:165
What rank are you in Elite Squad:elite
About how long have you been in Elite Squad:for a long time
Why you want to be in the clan battle:because I want our clan to win.
Always won :p

Neil Porterfield

Spectator
Reaction score
Gamer101 We'd love to have you. You seem talented and nice. Just a couple things. Do you have skype and I do the thinking of the people who go into the clan so i do have to veryify with the other leaders. Get back to you soon. and for Mr.Banono I'm sure theres a spot for u buddy ;) haha

Gamer101luke

District 13
Reaction score
Gamer101 We'd love to have you. You seem talented and nice. Just a couple things. Do you have skype and I do the thinking of the people who go into the clan so i do have to veryify with the other leaders. Get back to you soon. and for Mr.Banono I'm sure theres a spot for u buddy ;) haha
I gots skype :) its Either gamer101luke or Luke T. i need more EliteSquad members on skype xD

MrBanono

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok well just changed my account name for this so dont ban me from thread or anything now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci