• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ Easy_Soup
Number of wins (70+)~ 71
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 4 Months
Age (13+)~ 16
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ I can click fairly quickly, I pretty good with strategies and how to approach enemies
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Being hit by flint and steel probably
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Seems like a good way to meet some new people and show myself whether or not I am good at PvP, and also if im honest it might give me some subs on youtube maybe? youtube.com/TheEasySoup if your interested
Skype Name (If you have it)~ ineedamitch
Steam Name (If you have it)~ easy_soup
I know I'm not leader, but Mooclan, you should accept this guy.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Ahhh, if Torch joined back I'd make him Leader again lol.
I may as well say that you are Accepted, since Torch recommended you lol. In case we can't do the Interview in time for the Clan Battle, you can just join in as a temporary member anyways. I know that TheKidz101 making his Roster 15 members.
I'm guessing SG 4, as it is the most fair for all players. Maps like Fortress Pike are not played often, so certain players might have a larger disadvantage. SG 4 is, I think, the most played map, so everyone knows their way around it well.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I may as well say that you are Accepted, since Torch recommended you lol. In case we can't do the Interview in time for the Clan Battle, you can just join in as a temporary member anyways. I know that TheKidz101 making his Roster 15 members.
I'm guessing SG 4, as it is the most fair for all players. Maps like Fortress Pike are not played often, so certain players might have a larger disadvantage. SG 4 is, I think, the most played map, so everyone knows their way around it well.
What happens if I dont fully know my teammates, and accidently kill one? o_O

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Is this directed at me or Blitz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci