• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Hey moo could u either pm me the server ip or skype message it to me? I am not in the group discussion...

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
o.o Wow, a lot happened while I was gone. >.<
Ok. So. TheKidz101, if you want to do it on a private server, then I know a 30/40 slot server that we can have it on, if you want. It's professionally hosted, so no worries about lag.
I will try to update the roster ASAP.
MrTurnip_12 is now a Clan Mod, if you want to be :) You've been handling a bunch of stuff. Thanks!
Bye, Uncrowded D:
If we do it on the private server, then we can have both 1v1's, Survival Games, and team battles. :)
My computer broke D: so I won't be playing at the top of my game, as I have to use an alternate computer for the battle. The screen doesn't turn on, even though the actual system itself is on.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Ok. So. TheKidz101, if you want to do it on a private server, then I know a 30/40 slot server that we can have it on, if you want. It's professionally hosted, so no worries about lag.
MrTurnip_12 is now a Clan Mod, if you want to be :) You've been handling a bunch of stuff. Thanks!
Bye, Uncrowded D:
If we do it on the private server, then we can have both 1v1's, Survival Games, and team battles. :)
My computer broke D: so I won't be playing at the top of my game, as I have to use an alternate computer for the battle. The screen doesn't turn on, even though the actual system itself is on.
Thanks for clan mod :D
BlitzComet gave me the ip on my wall, is that the server we will use...? Also I added it too my servers list, is it open to the EliteSquad at all times or just for the battle?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Thanks for clan mod :D
BlitzComet gave me the ip on my wall, is that the server we will use...? Also I added it too my servers list, is it open to the EliteSquad at all times or just for the battle?
It's my personal server, and is 24/7 so feel free to use it for whatever. It is open to Elite Squad, and any other clans too. I also hold Clan Interviews on there.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
It's my personal server, and is 24/7 so feel free to use it for whatever. It is open to Elite Squad, and any other clans too. I also hold Clan Interviews on there.
Oh nice :)
Edit: so Sunday at 2. barring any schedule changes I will be there!

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Congrats on Clan Mod Turnip, you deserve it. :)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye, Uncrowded D:
I informed Kidz about all this stuff a while ago XD, also Turnip, not only did I predict you would get clan mod, I also edited this post, so I sidnt double post :p

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Sooo uh Moo, how bout that airline food? (By that I mean moderator on MCWeston).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci