• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Oh, so I will just say now I have never been in a minecraft clan..... you gotta start somewhere I guess, and I dont know if it matters but I'm from UK
Does this mean that your wins come from EU because this is a US only clan. If your wins are in EU you will be removed as far as I know.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Does this mean that your wins come from EU because this is a US only clan. If your wins are in EU you will be removed as far as I know.
Oh damn, well, good luck to the clan, because my wins are EU :(

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
But it didn't say US only clan anywhere, sucks...... good luck Elite!

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Is there an EU division of Elite?
I'm not sure if u are out yet, ask our leader Mooclan, in the past I just remembered that members who played EU weren't accepted. But dont lose hope yet!

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Ahhh, if Torch joined back I'd make him Leader again lol.
I may as well say that you are Accepted, since Torch recommended you lol. In case we can't do the Interview in time for the Clan Battle, you can just join in as a temporary member anyways. I know that TheKidz101 making his Roster 15 members.
I'm guessing SG 4, as it is the most fair for all players. Maps like Fortress Pike are not played often, so certain players might have a larger disadvantage. SG 4 is, I think, the most played map, so everyone knows their way around it well.
Am I disallowed to join since my wins are on the EU servers? Torch told me to ask you

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hmm... Well, Torch recommended you.. He even said to go easy on you with the Interview xD
I suppose that if you can pass the Interview well enough, I thiiiink it'd be OK to overlook the fact that you play on the EU servers.

Reaction score
Hmm... Well, Torch recommended you.. He even said to go easy on you with the Interview xD
I suppose that if you can pass the Interview well enough, I thiiiink it'd be OK to overlook the fact that you play on the EU servers.
No? I said, to give Easy an interview xD not go easy on him.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Lol.
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
CLAN BATTLE TODAYYYY
Everyone in the clan can join, because I don't think we'll have 15 members that can make it, anyways >_<
We'll need as many players as possible. The server is only 30 slots, however, so if someone from either team can't log in because it IS full, *magically*, let me know and I will increase the slots.
If there is enough space, then perhaps some people can spectate and possibly even record the match...?

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Lol.
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
CLAN BATTLE TODAYYYY
Everyone in the clan can join, because I don't think we'll have 15 members that can make it, anyways >_<
We'll need as many players as possible. The server is only 30 slots, however, so if someone from either team can't log in because it IS full, *magically*, let me know and I will increase the slots.
If there is enough space, then perhaps some people can spectate and possibly even record the match...?
Actually, if you want me to help you a little, I would be glad to ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci