• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Lol.
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
CLAN BATTLE TODAYYYY
Everyone in the clan can join, because I don't think we'll have 15 members that can make it, anyways >_<
We'll need as many players as possible. The server is only 30 slots, however, so if someone from either team can't log in because it IS full, *magically*, let me know and I will increase the slots.
If there is enough space, then perhaps some people can spectate and possibly even record the match...?
I work on sundays..... just so you know if you have tried to contact me on skype or something. What does the interview consist of? I have never done this before to be honest.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I work on sundays..... just so you know if you have tried to contact me on skype or something. What does the interview consist of? I have never done this before to be honest.
Pvp, kind of your spelling, and your general behavior. Mostly PvP, though. As long as you can manage to:
1. Beat me 1 time out of 3 fights (or 2/6, 3/9 etc.)
2. Inflict serious damage on me 2/3 of the times (If you don't beat me at all)
3. Present yourself with dignity, showing that you can be mature.
If you complete EITHER 1 or 2, you make it in.
If you only inflict serious damage once, but present yourself well and maturely, then you can make it in.
If you can exhibit some other excellent quality, then that helps, also.

Lizzie

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~wizliz18023
Number of wins (70+)~142 (atm)
How long you've been playing on MCSG~since beta testing
Age (13+)~13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~I am good at land fights, water fights, (a little) good at archery fights.
What are your weaknesses in PvP~Big teams and hackers.
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~Because I want to be in a good, pretty active team that I can trust. ;)
Skype Name (If you have it)~wizliz18023 (but you already have me Mooclan)
Steam Name (If you have it)~I don't have it :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~wizliz18023
Number of wins (70+)~142 (atm)
How long you've been playing on MCSG~since beta testing
Age (13+)~13
What makes you exceptional at PvP~I am good at land fights, water fights, (a little) good at archery fights.
What are your weaknesses in PvP~Big teams and hackers.
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~Because I want to be in a good, pretty active team that I can trust. ;)
Skype Name (If you have it)~wizliz18023 (but you already have me Mooclan)
Steam Name (If you have it)~I don't have it :p
Well, we were teaming earlier, and you made it to DM both times.
Normally I'd have to test you, but since we just played together, I can just say
Welcome to Elite Squad!

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Pvp, kind of your spelling, and your general behavior. Mostly PvP, though. As long as you can manage to:
1. Beat me 1 time out of 3 fights (or 2/6, 3/9 etc.)
2. Inflict serious damage on me 2/3 of the times (If you don't beat me at all)
3. Present yourself with dignity, showing that you can be mature.
If you complete EITHER 1 or 2, you make it in.
If you only inflict serious damage once, but present yourself well and maturely, then you can make it in.
If you can exhibit some other excellent quality, then that helps, also.
When will this happen, and is it through skype?

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
5 PM, Est. 2 PM, Pst.
If you have Skype, I hope to use it to communicate.
Okay, I do, I put my username in my application...... I am currently putting a new hard disk in my pc, my old one broke, so not sure if I will be able to tonight If that was the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci