• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Elite Squad - [New Official Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I informed Kidz about all this stuff a while ago XD, also Turnip, not only did I predict you would get clan mod, I also edited this post, so I sidnt double post :p
I would congratulate u but then u ended up double posting anyways...

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
My posts where like 4 hours a part though :/
But u can still edit them. Now lets stop posting about double posts so we dont get locked for spam xD
Also moo what map are we planning on playing?

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sooo uh Moo, how bout that airline food? (By that I mean moderator on MCWeston).
1. It's called "Weston MC"
2. People start as Guide generally
3. No ads pls >_<

TheKidz said anytime AFTER Noon, PST for the Clan Battle. EST - After 3 PM.
Also, our entire roster can make it! Because the server that we plan on battling on is actually 30 slots, possibly 35-40, we can have a bunch more players join in! So in other words, if you see this post, feel free to join in! I will post the IP in the skype chat before the clan battle, and once in a while between now and then. Also, if you need the IP but have no Skype, PM me on here.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
3. No ads pls >_<

Also, our entire roster can make it! Because the server that we plan on battling on is actually 30 slots, possibly 35-40, we can have a bunch more players join in! So in other words, if you see this post, feel free to join in! I will post the IP in the skype chat before the clan battle, and once in a while between now and then. Also, if you need the IP but have no Skype, PM me on here.
Lulz

overthetophd

Survivor
Reaction score
3. No ads pls >_<

So I can be a participant? <3

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
Ok everyone the clan battle will be taking place at 2 pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) Which is 5 EST (Eastern Standard Time) for people like me. The rest of u should be able to figure out the time in ur time zone.
Note** This is according to a statement made by our leader Mooclan on his private server.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have pretty much fully moved to CA servers now, and I haven't actually done any Elite Squad stuff in a long long long time, so I am going to have to resign from the Elite Squad. You can put me on there as a cheerleader though, as long as I get pom poms, but I'm just taking up roster space right now :S Good luck Elite Squad!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have pretty much fully moved to CA servers now, and I haven't actually done any Elite Squad stuff in a long long long time, so I am going to have to resign from the Elite Squad. You can put me on there as a cheerleader though, as long as I get pom poms, but I'm just taking up roster space right now :S Good luck Elite Squad!
I dont even know you, and I am sad :,l Everyone keeps leaving. And BurningFire, didnt you join this clan like last week? Or am I just an idiot?

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ Easy_Soup
Number of wins (70+)~ 71
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 4 Months
Age (13+)~ 16
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ I can click fairly quickly, I pretty good with strategies and how to approach enemies
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Being hit by flint and steel probably
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Seems like a good way to meet some new people and show myself whether or not I am good at PvP, and also if im honest it might give me some subs on youtube maybe? youtube.com/TheEasySoup if your interested
Skype Name (If you have it)~ ineedamitch
Steam Name (If you have it)~ easy_soup

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Username~ Easy_Soup
Number of wins (70+)~ 71
How long you've been playing on MCSG~ 4 Months
Age (13+)~ 16
What makes you exceptional at PvP~ I can click fairly quickly, I pretty good with strategies and how to approach enemies
What are your weaknesses in PvP~ Being hit by flint and steel probably
Why do you want to join The Elite Squad~ Seems like a good way to meet some new people and show myself whether or not I am good at PvP, and also if im honest it might give me some subs on youtube maybe? youtube.com/TheEasySoup if your interested
Skype Name (If you have it)~ ineedamitch
Steam Name (If you have it)~ easy_soup
I reccomend him, he is good at PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci