• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team GOML Snow-Globe Lobby

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
we cut 'im up abit and made him happy.
Cool. I just read what static_nightmare said about ur lobby. I mean, come on! He could have been a thousand times nicer! Now that I see the arrogance of TE, I am really routing 4 u guys! Go GOML!!!

James Lam

Experienced
Reaction score
Cool. I just read what static_nightmare said about ur lobby. I mean, come on! He could have been a thousand times nicer! Now that I see the arrogance of TE, I am really routing 4 u guys! Go GOML!!!
Thanks! Your support means alot to us. :)

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
You're welcome. I'll do anything to support this humble team. I sent in an application to TE, but regret it now. I just didn't realize how cocky they are

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry to disappointing but i wont be able to upload the map tonight (Australian time) but i can almost (almost) guarantee that it will be up within the next 24 hours! In the mean time, here is a picture of the scenery we are working on. we have totally re-modeled outside the snow-globe and are going to be adding in a series of large objects to make you get the extra feeling of being a minature inside a snow-globe XD enjoy!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2211/20121213231418.png

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry to disappointing but i wont be able to upload the map tonight (Australian time) but i can almost (almost) guarantee that it will be up within the next 24 hours! In the mean time, here is a picture of the scenery we are working on. we have totally re-modeled outside the snow-globe and are going to be adding in a series of large objects to make you get the extra feeling of being a minature inside a snow-globe XD enjoy!

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2211/20121213231418.png
R u from Australia?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci