• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team GOML Snow-Globe Lobby

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice! It looks very nice from the trailer. Good luck in the competition! I think u and ur team have a chance!!

The only thing I saw that could be improved is that the maze is all out of wood. Just that one block buildings might be a detriment to your epic build.

I love the maze challenges! That's an amazing idea! And a parkour inside a tree...really cool. I hope your lobby wins!!
Thanks for the support. i appreciate it! we will change up the maze abit.

b00m_system

Spectator
Reaction score
Firstly, I love the lobby! Team GOML ftw!

But there is some things you can work on.

Most of the builds seem to be made out of mostly one block, IE: Full wood buildings, full brick. I don't see this as a bad thing imo, I couldn't care less. I build terribly! But in the eyes of real competition, most people would look for detail and lots of it.

And also the table outside, (I think it's a table). Doesn't look that stunning, if I were you I'd make it look really snowy outside.

But on a more positive note, your lobby has heaps of detail outside, imo.

I absolutely love the snowman, the Christmas tree and the presents and the general snow outside, and I love the Christmas theme! I also think the parkour is really good! (Might be fun if you put some red stone in there.) The reindeer in the outside of the lobby seem cool!

So things to work on:

Detail
Table

That's it! I honestly hope you win the competition! c:
Thanks its good to hear that our hard work paid off and people like our lobby!

johnyboy331

Spectator
Reaction score
Idk whats wrong with some of these people but I LOVE it!
I love how its a snowglobe and its in a box or somthing and we are tiny people. I love all the different things there are to do, I love the christmas theme, and I just love the creativity and orginality. Not to mention that trailer was good.. if not a bit weird with skins and all... but it was still awesome!
Sure maybe there are a few areas that could use a bit more detail or different blocks, but the creativity, things to do, and awesomeness far outweigh that. Its almost better in its simplicity.
Two thumbs up for me.
thanks bro, the support motivates us to keep improving it!

b00m_system

Spectator
Reaction score
can no1 see my post? o_O
sorry got caught up in everything we really appreciate your feedback its great to have people that like our work! We were'nt expecting so many people to like our map so thanks for the post and sorry again

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk whats wrong with some of these people but I LOVE it!
I love how its a snowglobe and its in a box or somthing and we are tiny people. I love all the different things there are to do, I love the christmas theme, and I just love the creativity and orginality. Not to mention that trailer was good.. if not a bit weird with skins and all... but it was still awesome!
Sure maybe there are a few areas that could use a bit more detail or different blocks, but the creativity, things to do, and awesomeness far outweigh that. Its almost better in its simplicity.
Two thumbs up for me.
Thanks for the awesome review man! if only everyone loved it as much as you XD. I also like the fact that we are like little people. at the moment we are working on fixing up the outside of the map, but we are fresh out of ideas on what to make it. got any? watch out cause were about to post an update thread with a couple of pictures. Were all pretty confident about our lobby. There are a heap of fun things in it to explore that we haven't shown. XOXO GOSSIP GIRL

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, I love the concept of it. I mean, a snowglobe? Very smart! The only thing that is bugging me to death is the fact that most of the buildings are made out of a single type of block, if not, two. The only things I could say are :
  1. Have more diversity in the buildings
  2. More detail! Detail is very important.
Overall, I like it.
And a little request, can you post screenshots? My YouTube is loading extremely slowly, I only saw a bit. If then, I could give more paragraphs of criticism.

The_Doct3r

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys. The touch ups are going well and we look forward to handing in our final masterpiece!

Also, to those out there talking about the single texture buildings, due to popular demand we have changed these

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci