• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team GOML Snow-Globe Lobby

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
You can't just say Breeze is a bad map with lack of detail just because Static gave you constructive critism.

And all those rooms looks fun but you have to think of the look of the lobby. An awesome lobby with thousands of epic rooms with stuff to do while waiting wont get in if ithas a giant lack of detail.

I like the idea of this but add much more detail ;)

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry im not being rude but i don't recall saying "Breeze is a bad map with lack of detail". 'Team Elite... Breeze Island.... Us lacking detail and good builds...' is what i said and what i meant by it was that just because he is on TE and has made Breeze island doesn't give him the right to say what he said in such a rude way.
And also thanks for the advice. Im working on it now :)

KyleBarthelson

Spectator
Reaction score
I love Team GOML ._. :) This is a pretty epic idea, and I really like it. I think that static_nightmare just said it sucks because he wants his to be the new lobby. Atleast you lot are positive, and think about what you say. Can't say the same thing about static though :/ All in all, I really like the Snow-Globe lobby, and wish to see it as the new lobby! :) Some ideas are incorporating some background features outside of the snow-globe? :)

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love Team GOML ._. :) This is a pretty epic idea, and I really like it. I think that static_nightmare just said it sucks because he wants his to be the new lobby. Atleast you lot are positive, and think about what you say. Can't say the same thing about static though :/ All in all, I really like the Snow-Globe lobby, and wish to see it as the new lobby! :) Some ideas are incorporating some background features outside of the snow-globe? :)
Thanks man. i love the positiveness. I will follow your advice. Were working on the lobby now. This is certainly a vicious competition eh?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Firstly, I love the lobby! Team GOML ftw!

But there is some things you can work on.

Most of the builds seem to be made out of mostly one block, IE: Full wood buildings, full brick. I don't see this as a bad thing imo, I couldn't care less. I build terribly! But in the eyes of real competition, most people would look for detail and lots of it.

And also the table outside, (I think it's a table). Doesn't look that stunning, if I were you I'd make it look really snowy outside.

But on a more positive note, your lobby has heaps of detail outside, imo.

I absolutely love the snowman, the Christmas tree and the presents and the general snow outside, and I love the Christmas theme! I also think the parkour is really good! (Might be fun if you put some red stone in there.) The reindeer in the outside of the lobby seem cool!

So things to work on:

Detail
Table

That's it! I honestly hope you win the competition! c:

James Lam

Experienced
Reaction score

Most of the builds seem to be made out of mostly one block, IE: Full wood buildings, full brick. I don't see this as a bad thing imo, I couldn't care less. I build terribly! But in the eyes of real competition, most people would look for detail and lots of it.

And also the table outside, (I think it's a table). Doesn't look that stunning, if I were you I'd make it look really snowy outside.

I absolutely love the snowman, the Christmas tree and the presents and the general snow outside, and I love the Christmas theme! I also think the parkour is really good! (Might be fun if you put some red stone in there.) The reindeer in the outside of the lobby seem cool!

So things to work on:

Detail
Table

Thanks for the feedback darkrai! I will make the map better with your criticism in mind!

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

So things to work on:

Detail
Table

Thankyou for the support man. it helps. i will definitely work on the outside of the globe. and we have already touched up on the buildings :). I also hope we win XD

Blacklegion100

Tribute
Reaction score
So my team and I decided that we wanted to make an entry for the New Lobby contest. we quickly brainstormed ideas and came up with a Christmas/ creative theme. We decided to build a Snow-Globe. We plotted out our area and got started.

After hours and days of preparation i present to you...

The Team GOML MCSG Snow-Globe Lobby trailer! (the map download will be up tonight because i have school)

This map is full of exciting and fun things to do such as Pig Riding, Parkour, Mazes, and Traps! What other map has a rave room underneath an ice lake that is only acceptable by a maze? There is so much to explore that people will want to stay in this lobby! we had a lot of fun building it and hopefully you will have a lot of fun playing it.

The Build team consisted of:
Jameslam
ARB1T3R
The_Doct3r
johnyboy331
b00m_system

I edited the trailer. i hope you enjoy it
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeBTLhVRah8

Merry Christmas!
Nice! It looks very nice from the trailer. Good luck in the competition! I think u and ur team have a chance!!

The only thing I saw that could be improved is that the maze is all out of wood. Just that one block buildings might be a detriment to your epic build.

I love the maze challenges! That's an amazing idea! And a parkour inside a tree...really cool. I hope your lobby wins!!

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk whats wrong with some of these people but I LOVE it!
I love how its a snowglobe and its in a box or somthing and we are tiny people. I love all the different things there are to do, I love the christmas theme, and I just love the creativity and orginality. Not to mention that trailer was good.. if not a bit weird with skins and all... but it was still awesome!
Sure maybe there are a few areas that could use a bit more detail or different blocks, but the creativity, things to do, and awesomeness far outweigh that. Its almost better in its simplicity.
Two thumbs up for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci