• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Team GOML Snow-Globe Lobby

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
I love it. Maybe a little bigger. and maybe it could be a 12 player map or maybe 8 That would be awesome :D

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I love it. Maybe a little bigger. and maybe it could be a 12 player map or maybe 8 That would be awesome :D
Yeah it was originally a submission for the lobby but it is out of date :/
And it is way to small to be a map but we are working on a snow map XD (very slowly)

BarcelonaJay

Career
Reaction score
Yeah it was originally a submission for the lobby but it is out of date :/
And it is way to small to be a map but we are working on a snow map XD (very slowly)
Do you accept applications for Team GOML? I would love to join :D

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im sorry kind sir but this is a very rude reply. Im sure my team doesn't apreciate that kind of negativity. we spent much time working on this map. you haventp played the map so you shouldnt say such crap. Team Elite... Breeze Island.... Us lacking detail and good builds...

And by the way this is in the right section..
Static made breeze

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice map ARB1T3R but one thing:
  • On the 2nd image did you get perimssion for the copy right approval of "Sony Xeperia"?
Man im messing with ya, really nice map I like it.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nice map ARB1T3R but one thing:
  • On the 2nd image did you get perimssion for the copy right approval of "Sony Xeperia"?
Man im messing with ya, really nice map I like it.
Thanks man, My friends and i were all very sad when the new lobby didn't get announced before christmas :(
Maybe next year..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci