• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
omfg after each look at this awesome map i like it more, this has to be added if mcsg ruins made it!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is awesome, seriously words can't explain HOW perfect the terraforming is in this map. The structures may not be the very best but i dont give a Good since the terraforming compensates for it!

Reaction score
Chad, consider adding this, replace some of the other maps, (MCSG ruins, OverGrown....

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This whole thing is looking amazing, mostly the terraforming though, the buildings are fine too :3
It's a bit similar to Teweran too :)

Mighty_JK

Spectator
Reaction score
dang, this looks great
i would love to download it, me and a couple friends play them on a personal server, but the download file is in .rar
could u redo the download in the nice folder that you can just throw in your saves, or could someone teach me how to set it so it works?

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My opinion: corn sucks , structures suck and the platform thing doesn't suit the map. Terraforming rocks but the structures are wrecking it.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My opinion: corn sucks , structures suck and the platform thing doesn't suit the map. Terraforming rocks but the structures are wrecking it.
This is not quite so good feedback, saying that the "corn sucks" is addressing your own opinion as destructive critism, it's better if you at least try to say what he can improve on the corn to make it more fitting for your liking, rather than just bashing it with no constructive critism.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
T
This is not quite so good feedback, saying that the "corn sucks" is addressing your own opinion as destructive critism, it's better if you at least try to say what he can improve on the corn to make it more fitting for your liking, rather than just bashing it with no constructive critism.
Ithought I'd just cut straight to the point but okay. It's unfair since its square (I should be a poet) eh too many chests , and its too ordinary. Although the area around it is cool. Maybe this map should just remove its structurs altogether , then it would be an amazing map. But the structures re almost worse then the ones I made when I first got minecraft , while playing legit.[/quote]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci