• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But you are not helping.

You just give people a bad mood =/
It was not meant to give people a bad mood, it just started as one single comment. Other people apparently agreed with me, look at the comments. But then teo quoted my first post and said how that he didn't see that this map was bad, I said it was not bad but that it could use some improvements. Then suddenly everyone started hating on me while other people said the same thing about the buildings!

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was not meant to give people a bad mood, it just started as one single comment. Other people apparently agreed with me, look at the comments. But then teo quoted my first post and said how that he didn't see that this map was bad, I said it was not bad but that it could use some improvements. Then suddenly everyone started hating on me while other people said the same thing about the buildings!
take it easy, quit hating, teije obviusly didn't mean any harm...

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
i am not hating i dont hate people i just worked alot for the map and u keep telling the same stuff again and again so nvm lets not fight :)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And Teo, you said it was doomed... ;) You should only see...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci