• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
TIthought I'd just cut straight to the point but okay. It's unfair since its square (I should be a poet) eh too many chests , and its too ordinary. Although the area around it is cool. Maybe this map should just remove its structurs altogether , then it would be an amazing map. But the structures re almost worse then the ones I made when I first got minecraft , while playing legit.
[/quote]

I made the building a year ago when iwas a "noob" and i think the more chests better but i'll try to change the building :)
btw . i have already changed some of the buildings to make them old and changed corn for 24 people but i didnt updated it ^^

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
dang, this looks great
i would love to download it, me and a couple friends play them on a personal server, but the download file is in .rar
could u redo the download in the nice folder that you can just throw in your saves, or could someone teach me how to set it so it works?
I'll put 2 download in the update k? :)

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I HATE THIS MAP, IT LOOKS SO BAD, THE MAN THAT CREATED THIS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM MCSG!
Stop being so mean, guy. Things like the terraforming is good, you should not down people like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci