• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
teije, has you ever considered, that people think you'r a Feminine Hygene Product since you hate on everyone else's map but not yourself, quit complaining jerk D:
I don't hate on every map, I am just giving them feedback, I am not hating on this map either. I just gave him my opinion about the buildings, but I really love the terraforming. Since when is this hating?!?

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't hate on every map, I am just giving them feedback, I am not hating on this map either. I just gave him my opinion about the buildings, but I really love the terraforming. Since when is this hating?!?
ok, ok i guess i overreacted, sorry but i think you should reconsider that you'r not perfect either...

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your buildings isn't that amazing either.. the big ones is just obvious copy-paste or world edit
How do you know it is copy and pasted?!? Did you build them, no...
I was just gaving him feedback, and now everyone is hating?!?

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Its the same as i will say to you that you suck... its my opinion but its kinda stupid saying the same in each map -_-

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok, ok i guess i overreacted, sorry but i think you should reconsider that you'r not perfect either...
I am not perfect, nobody is perfect. But I just want to help people making their map better (in my opinion).

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ok whatever now quit hating, and teije try to be more positive...

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We will upload a new survival games in couple weeks or days :)

But if you want little creations of mine , i can give you my Planet Minecraft account :)
nah, i dont support planet mc, mc forums is the Good! :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci