• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Survival Games - Snowkrill Island

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Snowkrill island is now finished !

We have :

Traps , Caves , Villages , Mountains , Cave Village , Forests and Lots More !

There are traps and cool places that you can find chests .

OH , THERE ARE ALOT OF CHESTS :D

Credit :
1. Guy_Chaos
2. Kabbed

For download :http://www.mediafire.com/?cv6czdd6j0cm0h3

Some Pictures :

If you want this map on your server , just credit :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One suggestion make the sides of the corn more smooth, otherwise people who try to climb up get punched to death and the can't escape

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
One suggestion make the sides of the corn more smooth, otherwise people who try to climb up get punched to death and the can't escape
I dont want it to be too easy , and you dont have to fall in the water . wait how did you know there was water there? lol

R

RedSeamonster

This looks....like really really cool. Really nice job with the terraforming, I just feel like in Screenshot 3 the lines of something (can't tell) look a little too uniform and unnatural. Other than that it looks really awesome.

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
This looks....like really really cool. Really nice job with the terraforming, I just feel like in Screenshot 3 the lines of something (can't tell) look a little too uniform and unnatural. Other than that it looks really awesome.

Are you talking about screenshot 4 ? ( i think ) - its just a chunk i think ( you can check it by yourself if you want , i can give you download link )

Copa3797

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks great=) wish it would be in the server as a map=)

R

RedSeamonster

Ya that would be great if you put the link up there. Screenshot 2 and the last one look really really good.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci