• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should clans be removed or more strictly monitored?

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
No, most of the forumers are in clans. Most players aren't forumers. Most players aren't in clans.
Most of the players barely play MCSG and only stay on for 2 or 3 games, because it's hard for the new people. So MCSG's "True" population are most likely more than 60% forumers. Most of the actual population have already moved on from the game or have only tried it a couple of times. We need to look at the population that keeps on playing.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Most of the players barely play MCSG and only stay on for 2 or 3 games, because it's hard for the new people. So MCSG's "True" population are most likely more than 60% forumers. Most of the actual population have already moved on from the game or have only tried it a couple of times. We need to look at the population that keeps on playing.
Not true at all. Check people's stats in game. Very few people have played less that 20-30 games. Most have played over 50. So people stick around.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Sure, plenty of donors are in clans. Plenty would have bought it without. Plenty already have. But I doubt MCG's income will take a huge hit because there are still lots of donors not in clans. I don't think clan's should be removed, but I feel like some people give clans too much credit for keeping the server running.
Let's agree to disagree then :p

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
I don't ever see that as a problem. I do feel like people DDoS, but it is more often during a clan battle or after a clan battle if they lost. No one cares that much about scrims, and if you do, you should probably take a little break. DDoSing over scrims is pretty pathetic.
i think he was talking about randy clans

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
If you think clans can't be handled and should go..How about take the 5-6 man diamond donor Skype teams along with it. Although differently skilled and differently organized still the same thing only thing different is majority of clan members try hard and solo when they aren't playing in a scrim or battle where as these Skype teams play together all the time. I think its actually convenient where if you were in a lobby where a scrim of a battle was going on people would tell you...Youd see rosters in chat and people discussing the battle...Where as if you were trying to solo try hard you wouldn't know there was a 6 man diamond Skype team until you were going to craft and spawn and get ambushed, having to choke point on top of library in a solo game...At least clans give you the heads up. And if you wanna talk respect. Majority of clans who are actually "respectable" in the community respect each other. Clan leaders of respected clans tell their members not to type anything offensive in chat and respect their competitor. Only way you wouldn't see that sort of respect is if they were a randy diamond donor Skype team that decided to make a clan. And 9 times outta 10 no one will battle them and they'll disband in a week. And just to add I've seen waaaaaaayyyy more regular disrespectful members than people in clans in the community. I don't think its clans I think its the members. And one last thing. Like I said before and just to add on, majority of clan members try hard solo when they aren't scrimming or battling and I feel thats when the diamond donor Skype teams harass and target the clan members because of their ratio and their reputation in the community. Jealousy is a Bunny Lover. Learn from it don't destroy it.

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
To be Honest clans are the best thing on MCSG , but they often lead to fights , thats why i think mods should be able to get involved fix the situation!

E

Ephiza

No way are clans the biggest part of MCSG. If you took a poll on the forums, yes a lot of players are in clans. But, most MCSG players are not on, or are not active on the forums. This means a lot of forumers don't realize how relatively unimportant clans are to MCSG's survival. The large number of players are not in clans.
And a lot of people not in clans either suck at the game, and are randy green beans, or are people who need a break from drama. I'm going to rephrase this. Clans are the biggest part of MCSG that has skill.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci