• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should clans be removed or more strictly monitored?

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
arsenalfcgunners Solution?
First of all, clans should not be removed.
And the current adminstrative influence in clans are pointless, try to contact Sr. Staff about a clan issue, you barely even get a reply, I get they have a lot on their mind. Therefore it needs to be done differently I will explain why and why in this post.

EU and US have clan leaderboards, thanks to Soul there are great guidelines of what not to do and what to do in clanwars/clanbattles.

I think there should be a clan commision for every region, people who are experienced in clans and they don't necessairely have to be staff. People who are fair and make rightful decisions borg clans will have to deal with.

To be part of the clan commision you'll have to go through an Application and interview, obviously adjusted to the needs of the clan commision.

The Sr. Staff and clan commision will decide on major issues together and the Sr. Staff will set up the Clan commision together with the head of the clan commision, from there on The Clan commision can make decisions in every region, the rules will be adjusted to the needs of every region.

The Clan Commision can now run independently from the Sr. Staff (keep in mind there is a proces and they will be trusted). Now The Adminstrative staff can go back to what they dis before and haven't to bother about clans all that much anymore.

matt_hey222

Experienced
Reaction score
As much as clans annoys me, I think they wont and shouldnt be removed. Clans are a big part of the game.

E

Ephiza

If you think clans are a problem, either, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too sensitive, or you haven't been in a 1/2 decent clan. Simple as that.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you think clans are a problem, either, you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too sensitive, or you haven't been in a 1/2 decent clan. Simple as that.
The not decent clans are mostly the problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci