• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should clans be removed or more strictly monitored?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
No, most of the forumers are in clans. Most players aren't forumers. Most players aren't in clans.
Yes, the people who arent in clans are the people who have only played for like a week. Have you ever been in a clan? It is really fun and MCSG cannot remove it at all lol people will still do the same just differently. Removing clans is one of the worst ideas ever, and yes I have read the thread lots of people on mcsg stay for clans because that is where you make friends.

E

Ephiza

Yes, the people who arent in clans are the people who have only played for like a week. Have you ever been in a clan? It is really fun and MCSG cannot remove it at all lol people will still do the same just differently. Removing clans is one of the worst ideas ever, and yes I have read the thread lots of people on mcsg stay for clans because that is where you make friends.
Smart man is smart. Liking the post is merely not enough.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Usually, there are about 3000 people on MCG at one time. I am not sure the actual numbers, but there is only a few hundred active forumers at most all day. So there is thousands and thousands of people visiting MCG everyday. Of course a few thousand are new, and won't last, but there are a few thousand people who aren't active on the forums. That of course is much larger than the amount of active forumers. That is not to say that not even all the forumers are in clans, but most are.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
If it weren't for clans I wouldn't even still be playing Minecraft, let akone MCSG. So that's a big fat smelly no from me.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Usually, there are about 3000 people on MCG at one time. I am not sure the actual numbers, but there is only a few hundred active forumers at most all day. So there is thousands and thousands of people visiting MCG everyday. Of course a few thousand are new, and won't last, but there are a few thousand people who aren't active on the forums. That of course is much larger than the amount of active forumers. That is not to say that not even all the forumers are in clans, but most are.
Yeah, but if those other 2.5 thousand people knew what clans were, about at least 1.5 thousand of them would try it out. Clans don't cause that much of a problem, and if they do, than you are being way too over-sensative.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
If you want to not have clans go to another server cuz clans join the community together
There would still be ddos attacks without clans,

pixel

Experienced
Reaction score
if staf reemooved clan every1 wud be liek cri cri cri. if staf monitored clan moar strctlee every1 nawt in clan wud cri cri cri

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Remember everyone, this thread is about fixing the problems clans cause, not necessarily removing them. The point I am trying to make is that if the problems can't be fixed, clans may need to be removed. If you think clans should stay, then please share how you think these serious problems could be fixed without removing clans.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
Ditto.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Remember everyone, this thread is about fixing the problems clans cause, not necessarily removing them. The point I am trying to make is that if the problems can't be fixed, clans may need to be removed. If you think clans should stay, then please share how you think these serious problems could be fixed without removing clans.
I don't think there are that serious problems with clans

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci