• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should clans be removed or more strictly monitored?

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Please dont fight, this thread has been pretty civil up to now, which is surprising considering its topic. It would be great if it could stay that way.
Well, I have two points to be made, if he hasn't been in a clan before I don't think that he is in the situation to say that clans should be removed. The second one would be what kind of response does he expect from a thread like this?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I have two points to be made, if he hasn't been in a clan before I don't think that he is in the situation to say that clans should be removed. The second one would be what kind of response does he expect from a thread like this?
I don't need to be in a clan to know how evident it is that people are constantly abusing eachother and ddosing one and other.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I don't need to be in a clan to know how evident it is that people are constantly abusing eachother and ddosing one and other.
It isn't like anything we do is going to stop that. The people that DDoS won't stop that easily. The abuse is part of the game. If you can't handle it, don't get involved with it. It is as simple as that. Clans are fine the way they are.

Reaction score
Please note that this is a joke of what I'm about to say:

True clans get really Offensive, over scrims. but if thats the case that clans get removed.... I will just make a website called MCSG-Guilds.com

Abilities

Survivor
Reaction score
i liked this thread because i thought the title said "Should clan restrictions be removed or more strict" idk how, i need sleep though, but hello no, if MCG takes clans out, i'm going back to roblox

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Please note that this is a joke of what I'm about to say:

True clans get really Offensive, over scrims. but if thats the case that clans get removed.... I will just make a website called MCSG-Guilds.com
scrims? Who gets Offensive over scrims? What does that even mean?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
For your first point, not necesarily, he is part of this community just like clans are, and becuase of this, he has to put up with plenty of the issues that surround that area of the community, so he is free to give a suggestion.
As for your second one, as much as you disagree with his suggestion (and I do too) he did present it in a polite manner, and he can and should expect to get the same treatment too. Just because you dont agree with someone, as strongly as it may be, it doesnt give the right to anyone to treat that person in a rude manner.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
What I mean by that, is that people get mad over scrims and Doss Or DDOS which is sad.
I don't ever see that as a problem. I do feel like people DDoS, but it is more often during a clan battle or after a clan battle if they lost. No one cares that much about scrims, and if you do, you should probably take a little break. DDoSing over scrims is pretty pathetic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci