• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Should clans be removed or more strictly monitored?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Read this 5 times and honestly I have no clue what your point is. Most of us stick to ourselves and interact only with other clans. You can remove clans but it isn't going to solve the problem, if anything it is going to make it worse.

The argument of this thread is comparable to someone saying that the servers should be closed because certain players hack.
You just compared bullying to hacking, doesn't work.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
It's the internet, geez. If you're feeling "harassed", or "bullied", turn off the computer or go do something else on the internet. I think people forget they're not bound to MCGamer when they get harassed. You can just leave.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
He didnt necesarily compare those two things but rather the situation and suggestion of the thread.
His comparison made total sence to express how extreme would be removing clans as a course of action.
Yes, but the thread also asks that if you don't agree that that is the answer, then what should it be.

TheMaskedDomo

Experienced
Reaction score
It's the internet, geez. If you're feeling "harassed", or "bullied", turn off the computer or go do something else on the internet. I think people forget they're not bound to MCGamer when they get harassed. You can just leave.
But you are leaving something you like to do because someone else ruined it for you. Shouldn't that person be the one excused from MCG?

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I get your point and what you mean but, if you like a place where you are at, being forced to leave because some people behave like assholes is not really a good thing. Asking for change on the matter is more than justified if you enjoy being somewhere but there is something preventing you from being comfortable in there.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
But you are leaving something you like to do because someone else ruined it for you. Shouldn't that person be the one excused from MCG?
Trust me, there is plenty of other things you can do if you're considering suicide/self-harm because of an online game. And they won't be "excused from MCGamer", because you can't really prove they did anything, half the time the harassment is over Teamspeak, and if it's ever in-game you aren't likely to take screenshots because you are busy responding to the person who's harassing you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci