• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove grass from spawn

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I sometimes pull off a cool move :) Try to leftclick first to destroy the grass, and just a split second after you rightclick :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree, if there was no grass in corn it could be a gamechanger because people could use flint and steel. So I completely support this and hope it's done soon! :)

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
I really want to tag one of the devs here.... but idk if they will be mad.

YOLO
Forairan

Sorry if you've seen this.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not to sound to harsh but I disagree with this. That is just part of the map and the DM. So if you kill yourself because of the grass/flint and steel, then I guess you deserved to lose? Its like asking to remove traps because sometimes you fall in and die.. you just have to hone your skills so these things don't happen.
There isnt grass EVERYWHERE at DM so a skilled player will lead the enemy to a choke-point with no grass. Like the very center for example. Just run into the middle (I am thinking of maps like map 2 and the vacation one) because there is no grass there and it has some good coke-points to place fire.

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to sound to harsh but I disagree with this. That is just part of the map and the DM. So if you kill yourself because of the grass/flint and steel, then I guess you deserved to lose? Its like asking to remove traps because sometimes you fall in and die.. you just have to hone your skills so these things don't happen.
There isnt grass EVERYWHERE at DM so a skilled player will lead the enemy to a choke-point with no grass. Like the very center for example. Just run into the middle (I am thinking of maps like map 2 and the vacation one) because there is no grass there and it has some good coke-points to place fire.
I understand what you mean, but this just seems very pointless. Why wouldn't you be able to set fire to grass? Why wouldn't you be able to break it during deathmatch? It simply makes no sense to me. If you can do all the things listed above normally, why can't you do it during DM?

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I understand what you mean, but this just seems very pointless. Why wouldn't you be able to set fire to grass? Why wouldn't you be able to break it during deathmatch? It simply makes no sense to me. If you can do all the things listed above normally, why can't you do it during DM?

In beta we allowed players to be able to set fire to grass, and it resulted in brutal glitches. Developers have tried, but it's quite hard to work out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci