• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove grass from spawn

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
In beta we allowed players to be able to set fire to grass, and it resulted in brutal glitches. Developers have tried, but it's quite hard to work out.
You used to be able to set fire to grass less than a month ago, though. :eek: I don't remember it causing any problems.

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
If placing fire on grass would cause problems, then I completely agree with what Mykul_ said. We should be able to break it during deathmatch. I honestly never understood why this isn't possible.

marcopolo70

Survivor
Reaction score
though i understand the tactical advantage of not having grass a mcsg map must look presentable also. i understand were your coming from but disagree with you solution. maybe not completely remove grass at corn but reduce the amount used by the builders.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
though i understand the tactical advantage of not having grass a mcsg map must look presentable also. i understand were your coming from but disagree with you solution. maybe not completely remove grass at corn but reduce the amount used by the builders.
How about just be able to remove it yourself during death match?

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Maybe another possible way of doing this is to allow for the breaking of blocks you can normally break during the game (Leaves, flowers etc.) during dm. Never really understood why you cant do this.
Because vines aren't able to be placed/broken idk about the grass but I think if vines can't be broken then grass can't. If you have shears you can get vines and just place it to get to the top of corn i.e Holiday Resort, get to the top of the lighthouse then break the vines under you so you just wait out the dmatch :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci