• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove grass from spawn

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
One time, I opened a chest with flint and steel in my hands, and I hit the grass by like a millimetre and and then I

Died -.-

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Just saying, if they remove the flowers at corns, I will surely leave <.<

SImon Sealey

Survivor
Reaction score
OMG FINALLY SOMEONE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME!!! Its so freaking annoying

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Just saying, if they remove the flowers at corns, I will surely leave <.<
Well, someone is obviously bad at avoiding flint and steel... <_<

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
True :3
I get how this is annoying, it annoys me on SG1 as well. To be honest, the corn looks better with grass though D:
It's still possible to light it up, it's just a bit harder to be exact on the spot.
This is where a deathmatch arena may be implemented.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Because vines aren't able to be placed/broken idk about the grass but I think if vines can't be broken then grass can't. If you have shears you can get vines and just place it to get to the top of corn i.e Holiday Resort, get to the top of the lighthouse then break the vines under you so you just wait out the dmatch :3
There are no vines on holiday, I've looked.

I always destroy the grass and decorate with flowers, so it doesn't matter to me. Even still it's only a minor nuisance.

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Anything that adds Flint and steel to the game should be done. Completely agree with this.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'll admit that I have died because of Flint N' Steel not working on grass, but....
I know some Map makers personally. They work hard to make their maps. Heck, I've even seen a guy place the grass by hand. All over the map. No idea why, but he did.
There are some mapmakers out there who put the grass there for a reason. Perhaps it was meant not only to lend to the aesthetics of the map, but also to stop the oh-so-OP Flint N' Steel. It really is powerful if you can use it right. I think everyone agrees on that point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci