• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Remove grass from spawn

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi :3

This is something that has been annoying me for a while now, as it has made me die countless of times. Flint & steel is such a vital weapon during deathmatch, especially when it's you vs a team of 2. It's extremely annoying when you find yourself in that situation on a map like Survival Games 1 or Holiday Resort, as you can't place fire on grass/flowers. It would be great if this was either fixed, or grass was completely removed from the spawn area.

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
That's exactly what I do, but I don't always have enough time. :)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well that's the only thing left to do, but taking down a well-geared team of 2 without the use of flint and steel isn't as easy. :3
True :3
I get how this is annoying, it annoys me on SG1 as well. To be honest, the corn looks better with grass though D:
It's still possible to light it up, it's just a bit harder to be exact on the spot.

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
True :3
I get how this is annoying, it annoys me on SG1 as well. To be honest, the corn looks better with grass though D:
It's still possible to light it up, it's just a bit harder to be exact on the spot.
You used to be able to place fire on grass without a problem. I'm guessing they changed it to get rid of invisible fire, but I honestly preferred it the way it was before. :c

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just holiday resort annoys me. When I die in d match it's usually from this. Unless I have crap gear :p

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
That's exactly why we should have a deathmatch arena!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci