• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neptunis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
I know, he just said it was first and it reminded me of that picture. The reason I suggested he change the name of it, is because Atlantis is mostly associated with an underwater city. My map is an underwater city, whereas his map, although technically is Atlantis by right, it would be a bit more confusing.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Okay...so 2 big changes:
--the entire arena is now one biome, cleaning up the look.
--the lighting: the landscape isn't simply littered with glowstone now; leaves are put down over the glowstone to keep it looking more natural. It looks much less out of place, but still keeps things lit up.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
New screenshots, taken after the last post.
wafles (1).jpg

The bridge was lengthened quite a bit.
wafles (2).png

Huge changes to Nannerz Manor :D

edit: forgot to add, there will be another post, probably by Mamiamato24 sometime soon. Look for it if you want to have a custom room in the map ;)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to make something clear;
So after we changed the name of this map to "Neptunis", we were sorta struggling with the map because we lost the only theme we had for the map. But luckily for us, we have now come up with a new theme to the map. The theme is Ancient Greek/Roman. What I mean by that is temples, aqueducts, manors, so and and so forth. For example, we have made a bank in the map named "Trident Bank", symbolic of the Roman/Greek god Posiedon/Idon'tknowwhathisnameis's trident. The map will be heavily edited to go along with the Ancient Greek/Roman theme we have going on, which will make the map a whole lot better, so stay tuned! (We're adding roads! YAY!) And we are also making a lot of progress on the map, more screenshots and a chance to get your own customizable room in the Nannerz Manor will be up soon!
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci