• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neptunis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Update post:
Alright, at this stage in the game, all of the buildings are being revamped for the new theme, and I'll post screenshots if people ask. It's coming along well, and I'd like to say that some of it looks stunning, really. I updated the download link. Oh, and sorry for the derpy music on the trailer; I know it doesn't really fit.
Is there server up? I'd like to come on for a bit.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Hey everyone! :) This is your last chance to give suggestions for the map, as it's almost done.
Things that we added in the past few weeks:
-Neptunis Bank
-Tons of interior design
-probably 75 chests (still need to add 60 or 70
-Lighthouse
-Changed the glowstone oceans to more natural-looking ocean
-fixed the lighting issues
-terraforming
-changes to corn
-jungle biome area
-trees and stuff :3

There can be more added to that list with just a comment! Also, when this thread is moved to the Finished Maps section, I'll update the trailer, screenshots and download. Thanks for all the support the past 3 months!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
If you remember your dome radius and it is water. You will want it to be light up.
Say your dome is //hsphere water 50
Do //hsphere glow stone 51 so it covers the out side layer with glowstone

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Alright, Neptunis is finished! Enjoy the (much improved) trailer. :)

Edit: Anyone know how I could add a poll now?

Reaction score
Ok first I don't like this trend of moving maps from the maps in progress section to the finnished section. It is just a scummy way to make your map appear to have more likes and comments than it does.

Now to the map, the terraforming and builds are really great some of the best around but there are a couple of smallish problems I have, first is that when you look outside of the dome you can see the biomes out side which doesn't look too good but that can be easily fixed :) The second is that some of the stuctures seem a bit random and there are other smaller things like the haybales which are in places they shouldn't be. I do like the map but I feel as if it can be improved as well :)

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Ok first I don't like this trend of moving maps from the maps in progress section to the finnished section. It is just a scummy way to make your map appear to have more likes and comments than it does.

Now to the map, the terraforming and builds are really great some of the best around but there are a couple of smallish problems I have first is that when you look outside of the dome you can see the biomes out side which doesn't look too good but that can be easily fixed :) The second is that some of the stuctures seem a bit random and there are other smaller things like the haybales which are in places they shouldn't be. I do like the map but I feel as if it can be improved as well :)
I wasn't trying to be scummy D: I didn't know people felt that way.
Anyways, I can totally fix the thing about seeing the biomes outside of the dome. I can work on the haybales, replace them with other things, no problem. About the kinda random structures, I could add some kind of similar thing to all the big structures so they seem more "connected." Thanks for all the advice, it's probably the best I've gotten for this map so far. ^.^

Reaction score
I wasn't trying to be scummy D: I didn't know people felt that way.
Anyways, I can totally fix the thing about seeing the biomes outside of the dome. I can work on the haybales, replace them with other things, no problem. About the kinda random structures, I could add some kind of similar thing to all the big structures so they seem more "connected." Thanks for all the advice, it's probably the best I've gotten for this map so far. ^.^
The random stuctures thing was something that I kinda thought was just going to be something you couldn't fix. They are not too random just some of them feel a little off theme but its not a big deal (its no ml2)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow the map is done? I've been away for a few days and I didn't know about this. Too bad I won't be able to play MC for a bit since my computer with Minecraft on it is busted :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci