• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Neptunis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Good job on the map, I don't really think there should be any more terraforming (Imagine a mountain underground, would that be realistic?) I just think there should be more traps, if there are only a few, or none and maybe more structures? Also, the map looks quite unlit, do you think you could add more light onto the map?

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Good job on the map, I don't really think there should be any more terraforming (Imagine a mountain underground, would that be realistic?) I just think there should be more traps, if there are only a few, or none and maybe more structures? Also, the map looks quite unlit, do you think you could add more light onto the map?
Thanks! Well the thing about the light issue is that the water surrounding everything (rather, surrounding the dome), makes it totally dark, so it take a whole lot of glowstone/torches/redstone lamps to light everything up. Any ideas are welcome.

L

Lululioness

The builds a really nice, but I think you need to find an alternate way to add more light rather than heaps of glowstone. Is there also another way to incorporate more water into it?

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
The builds a really nice, but I think you need to find an alternate way to add more light rather than heaps of glowstone. Is there also another way to incorporate more water into it?
I'm still stumped on that. The only way to not use so much glowstone, and at the same time not get unnatractive lighting errors everywhere, is to remove the top part of the dome. Butttt then it's not Atlantis. :S

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I just listened to that music while looking a comments and screenshots. :D
Any impressions? :D

And for anyone who might have been wondering what that big hole in the ground was for...here's the answer!
bigtwee.jpg

enjoy. by the way, the tree is about 190 blocks tall and contains 8 chests. There's also a little secret...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci