• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yigit12

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, Im from Turkey, and when ı was playing MCSG, admin said to me " you are banned from server : 887 months." Im banned because my username is ..... ı don't understand this word because ım Turkish. My username is hasn't got any bad language ı thing. İt is " TheFukkin" and ı think Fukkin is not english. please send a message to me.

Reaction score
Hi, Im from Turkey, and when ı was playing MCSG, admin said to me " you are banned from server : 887 months." Im banned because my username is ..... ı don't understand this word because ım Turkish. My username is hasn't got any bad language ı thing. İt is " TheFukkin" and ı think Fukkin is not english. please send a message to me.
What does Fukkin mean in your language?

yigit12

Spectator
Reaction score
It means nothing. When ı was buy minecraft, ı tried lots of username but system said "this username hase been choosen." I wrote a username from my mind.

Reaction score
It means nothing. When ı was buy minecraft, ı tried lots of username but system said "this username hase been choosen." I wrote a username from my mind.
The problem with this is that Fukken is very similar to a swear word in English, and the fact that you started the name with "the", an English word, I can see why this name is found to be offensive.

_MK_

Career
Reaction score
Does saying
/v [map name] over and over and over again consider spam?

theREALjpgaquino

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice these rules are awesome!!! Can you guys please ban some asian hackers?? There are Loads!!

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm offended, btw how do u know their asians?
He plays on AS servers, he meant that he wants some hackers to be banned. Before there were mods on AS servers there were so many hackers it made me cry, I recorded so many a day but it never seemed to help, now that there is a red name tag they've all fled or felt the power of the ban hammer.

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
Pardon me but how will you know about "if they are hacking"?

Like if a guy use a better sprint mod or increasing the gamma. Like how will the staff knows? o_O
Cause they could fake it and denied it if anyone ever asked it because basically there's no proof. Only he knew he's hacking (well only for some. Some hacks are kinda obvious).

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pardon me but how will you know about "if they are hacking"?

Like if a guy use a better sprint mod or increasing the gamma. Like how will the staff knows? o_O
Cause they could fake it and denied it if anyone ever asked it because basically there's no proof. Only he knew he's hacking (well only for some. Some hacks are kinda obvious).
Quite a few people post videos of them playing MCSG with gamma or minimap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci