• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
Sign out, click "Login", at the bottom of the screen there should be something saying "XFStop Mobile", click that and select what style you'd like. (You'll probably want to choose the "Minecraft Survival Games" one since the others are kinda broken at the moment :p

Let me know if this worked :)
It did, thanks!

theadrianvz

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys 1 question, im one of the best youtubers in my country , and i wanted to get purple name but i dont know how :( what should i do? i have great stats on my channel!

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
As I have said before the rules seem very fair. :D But many players abuse these rules and as a community member I report these users to help make the community better.

moezila

Spectator
Reaction score
hungry_hipo is a hacker he had nothing in his hand and killed me 5 hearts every hit and was using the force field mod because I couldn't hit him

Th31Guy37

Spectator
Reaction score
While I was reading this, I realized that I was breaking some of the rules. I say "god damn it" and one time said /vote (this). I am terribly sorry, and I will try to follow the rules from now on. I just want to ask something real quick, why is damn allowed and "god damn it" isn't?
  • The use of light swear words such as crap and damn are allowed.
  • Phrases and words that may offend people of a certain group is not allowed. This includes things like “God damn it.”
Again, I am terribly, terribly sorry, and I hope you forgive.
Thanks.
- Th31Guy37

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
While I was reading this, I realized that I was breaking some of the rules. I say "god damn it" and one time said /vote (this). I am terribly sorry, and I will try to follow the rules from now on. I just want to ask something real quick, why is damn allowed and "god damn it" isn't?

Again, I am terribly, terribly sorry, and I hope you forgive.
Thanks.
- Th31Guy37
Some people find the phrase "God damn it" offensive due to religious reasons. But the word "damn" on its own is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci