• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand the misleading rule... Does that mean when someone asks me to team and I go along with it and get killed because of my own stupidity, they can't do that? I've teamed with people who I know I shouldn't have but didn't have anything good. That's my fault not there's and you learn a lesson from it. They shouldn't get banned for backstabbing it is survival games after all, there can be only one.
The rule about misleading relates to the
"Press alt+f4 for diamonds!" comments.

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
I havent downloaded these mods yet,I just want to approve if it is allowed in MCSG if they are I will but if there not allowed then i won download it: Armor Status Mod and Directional Hud Mod PLS a moderater tell me if its allowed

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I havent downloaded these mods yet,I just want to approve if it is allowed in MCSG if they are I will but if there not allowed then i won download it: Armor Status Mod and Directional Hud Mod PLS a moderater tell me if its allowed
Armour Status Mod and Directions Hud ARE allowed :p
(Just read the allowed mod's list)

ForceSlinger

Diamond
Reaction score
Awesome job on the rules!! I an supremely satisfied!! Might I suggest a deathmatch clause added on though? Where if someone is upset with someone else, a sheep, a creeper, or a particularly ornery block, they can fight said upsetting object to the death on a server specifically designed to put all these fantastic grudges to rest. And the loser has to get a tattoo in real life saying, "I have lost this many Deathmatches..." then a tally can be placed representing each loss. and if you win a death match, you may use magic, makeup, or tattoo removal to remove one tally. And if you lose zero death matches, MCSG pays for a full body tattoo of their avatar's skin onto them, with the word glorious tattooed across their chest as well. Just sayin....

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Awesome job on the rules!! I an supremely satisfied!! Might I suggest a deathmatch clause added on though? Where if someone is upset with someone else, a sheep, a creeper, or a particularly ornery block, they can fight said upsetting object to the death on a server specifically designed to put all these fantastic grudges to rest. And the loser has to get a tattoo in real life saying, "I have lost this many Deathmatches..." then a tally can be placed representing each loss. and if you win a death match, you may use magic, makeup, or tattoo removal to remove one tally. And if you lose zero death matches, MCSG pays for a full body tattoo of their avatar's skin onto them, with the word glorious tattooed across their chest as well. Just sayin....
What?

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Are you so amazed by the goodness of that idea that you forgot what your purpose in life was? I understand bro..... its all about shock and awe.
No, I was asking for clarification on your rather strange proposition.

ForceSlinger

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey, it could happen. The law of probability supports that somewhere it is going to happen or already has happened. so that means somewhere you are probably shaking your head in shame and confusion for not jumping on this glory wagon.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, it could happen. The law of probability supports that somewhere it is going to happen or already has happened. so that means somewhere you are probably shaking your head in shame and confusion for not jumping on this glory wagon.
I'm still not sure what you are proposing. If you would like, we can discuss this through PMs.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I agree with these rules ;) But the problem is i caught a guy breaking some rules and i ccant upload a file to the "report abuse" forums -.-
If its a screenshot upload it to http://imgur.com and paste the link in the thread. If its a video, upload it to YouTube a d paste the link in the thread.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I accidently changed my theme to the mobile theme on my computer and I can't change it back. I can barely see anything, PLEASE HELP!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I accidently changed my theme to the mobile theme on my computer and I can't change it back. I can barely see anything, PLEASE HELP!
Sign out, click "Login", at the bottom of the screen there should be something saying "XFStop Mobile", click that and select what style you'd like. (You'll probably want to choose the "Minecraft Survival Games" one since the others are kinda broken at the moment :p

Let me know if this worked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci