• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
this just doesnt make sense god
Please don't double post. If you forgot something or want to add something you can use the edit button.
If you were banned for a week, it was probably after multiple warnings and maybe a kick in the past.

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Is my forum signature inappropriate? Is the filter not enough? Let me know A.S.A.P because I don't want to get a ban for it.
Cheers.

Treveous

Survivor
Reaction score
I've been wanting to ask, if a player is wanting a moderator/staff member to kick them. Are the moderator/staff member allowed to kick them? Because It's not a valid reason to.

Reaction score
I've been wanting to ask, if a player is wanting a moderator/staff member to kick them. Are the moderator/staff member allowed to kick them? Because It's not a valid reason to.
No, If any mod is doing this please contact Sr.Staff and they will handle they, Moderators are not allowed to just kick for no reason.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
No, If any mod is doing this please contact Sr.Staff and they will handle they, Moderators are not allowed to just kick for no reason.
But if they say "<modname> Please kick me from this servers, I want you to kick me and screenshot this post for proof so I can't report it"

Something like that well.. I dunno xD

I've heard of stories when people requested to be banned for an amount of time so they wouldn't fall to the addiction of MCSG during studies or whatever.

Tekniik

Experienced
Reaction score
These rules are really well thought out. Good job chad. They are really fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci