• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
The problem with this is that Fukken is very similar to a swear word in English, and the fact that you started the name with "the", an English word, I can see why this name is found to be offensive.
I honestly don't think it's close enough to the swear word to be able to be considered bannable.

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly don't think it's close enough to the swear word to be able to be considered bannable.
I just found the word "fukken" is a word from Norwegian.
What if a (new) Norwegian player and his account name is Fukken123 plays on MCSG and a staff ban him because of his name "close to a swear word in english". He doesn't know about the forum and he knew about MCSG server from his friend and he doesn't know about the ban dispute. He got banned in MCSG for so long now he move to another server. He upload a video about him playing Hunger Games on another server. He got quiet a subscriber. then he upload a video about him VLOG-ing and stating something about how MCSG let him down by banning him.
THAT should be a consideration about the rules :)

Last edited:

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Can i just say that The_Arena_Master decided to start a flame war on one of my posts just because i triple posts while he could have just asked me to delete some of the posts also why is toomanyitems allowed?

CesarAlejandro

Spectator
Reaction score
I just got banned for block glitching for a WEEK this makes no sense... it was one of your developers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci