• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

MCGamer Updated Rules Version 3.0

Rules seem fair?

• Yes

Votes: 5,013 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 440 7.0%
  • I can't read

Votes: 797 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
wow...I see these rules broken every day. in like every lobby. almost every lobby I hear "KILL ___ BECAUSE HES GAY"

from now on, every time I see that, im linking this thread xD

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
wow...I see these rules broken every day. in like every lobby. almost every lobby I hear "KILL ___ BECAUSE HES GAY"

from now on, every time I see that, im linking this thread xD
Or you can screenshot it and report it.

I_AM_ZACITO

Tribute
Reaction score
Is there a rule that if you have more than a 3 man team can you get banned?

Narifia

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there, I am new to the Survival Games servers (and to Multiplayer servers in general) and I have a question about one of the mods that is allowed. I noticed that one mod, the TooManyItems mod, is allowed. While I don't have TMI (or any mods) installed on 1.6.2, I have used it in the past (on 1.5.1) on my Singleplayer worlds so I understand what this mod is and what it does. I have never used it before on a Multiplayer server. My question is, why is this mod allowed on the Survival Games server? Doesn't it give the player an unfair advantage by allowing in-game inventory editing, or does it work differently on a Multiplayer server?

Just to be clear, I feel that the rules are very fair and can understand why they have been implemented. I only ask about TMI because I want to have a full understanding of why this mod is not considered an unfair hack. Thanks in advance to whoever answers :)

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there, I am new to the Survival Games servers (and to Multiplayer servers in general) and I have a question about one of the mods that is allowed. I noticed that one mod, the TooManyItems mod, is allowed. While I don't have TMI (or any mods) installed on 1.6.2, I have used it in the past (on 1.5.1) on my Singleplayer worlds so I understand what this mod is and what it does. I have never used it before on a Multiplayer server. My question is, why is this mod allowed on the Survival Games server? Doesn't it give the player an unfair advantage by allowing in-game inventory editing, or does it work differently on a Multiplayer server?

Just to be clear, I feel that the rules are very fair and can understand why they have been implemented. I only ask about TMI because I want to have a full understanding of why this mod is not considered an unfair hack. Thanks in advance to whoever answers :)
The mod is allowed because it doesnt work on our servers so it doesn't provide an advantage.

Narifia

Spectator
Reaction score
The mod is allowed because it doesnt work on our servers so it doesn't provide an advantage.
Awesome, thanks! Yeah I was wondering if it was somehow disabled on the server, but wasn't entirely sure because I don't really know how Multiplayer servers work all that well. Honestly, I just figured that if you had any mods installed, you would just back them up, uninstall them while playing on the Survival Games server, then re-install them once you're done. I didn't know they could be disabled by the server :p That's pretty cool.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks! Yeah I was wondering if it was somehow disabled on the server, but wasn't entirely sure because I don't really know how Multiplayer servers work all that well. Honestly, I just figured that if you had any mods installed, you would just back them up, uninstall them while playing on the Survival Games server, then re-install them once you're done. I didn't know they could be disabled by the server :p That's pretty cool.
It only works if you're Opped on the server.

badbob555

TheIlluminatedOne
Reaction score
I was just wondering if moderators will be allowed to be in a team/clan in the future? Just seems like a shame seeing darkrai202 and kytria not being able to play in one seeing as they are such great players!

DaaNieBoY

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys should make it even more clear that BSM is forbidden, because on many big servers like the Hive BSM is allowed.

ZombiePigThing

Tribute
Reaction score
I agree with these rules ;) But the problem is i caught a guy breaking some rules and i ccant upload a file to the "report abuse" forums -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci