• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that don't get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
One thing that i dont understand is that why people started arguing??? This was for mods and admins to read not random people to read and criticise the work of somebody else

L

Lululioness

I am a old player but also modern at the same time cause if they change the name of something i dont call it the older name i call it the newer name!!! Does that make sence retarted person
Retarded? That is really offensive, I am not retarded or disabled and you can't even spell it right or use correct grammar. If you were a true older player who used the forums regularly you would know. I will be reporting this post, and hopefully a moderator will lock this thread or something. You and Duncanbh3 are just digging a bigger hole for yourselves and some of those

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
One thing that i dont understand is that why people started arguing??? This was for mods and admins to read not random people to read and criticise the work of somebody else
This is a no-no suggestion. Just because they aren't played much and you don't like them doesn't mean they'll be removed. Your opinion doesn't decide for the community.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you post a public thread, be ready for public opinions.

Either way, this thread is getting out of hand.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Retarded? That is really offensive, I am not retarded or disabled and you can't even spell it right or use correct grammar. If you were a true older player who used the forums regularly you would know. I will be reporting this post, and hopefully a moderator will lock this thread or something. You and Duncanbh3 are just digging a bigger hole for yourselves and some of those
Well if you read the posts you will count how many people called us retarted just because we created a post...

L

Lululioness

THIS IS THE FORUMS. IT IS FOR DISCUSSION. IF YOU WANT THE MAP COMMITTEE (THE MODERATOR'S DO NOT DECIDE) TO SEE THIS YOU SHOULD MESSAGE THEM.

Sorry for all caps, I'm quite angry right now. This is ridiculous. An older player would understand this is a PUBLIC thread for people to view. Sorry for flaming, but this is really quite stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci