• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that don't get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I am doing this post because of all the SG maps that never or rarely get played!. I am going to put a list of the maps that i think should be deleted because of the fact that no one plays them. Also the maps that no one plays should already been deleted! because of the fact that no one plays them, I think the mods and admins should pay more attention to the maps that no one plays it, also one thing about those maps is that they are HORRIBLE... Sorry if im saying this and sorry to the people that did the maps, but if the maps that dont get played really rarely get played that means no one likes them. So here is a list of the maps that i think should be deleted:

Hungry Hills
Moonlight Lake
Vida Cova
Wyverns Wake
Castle Dracula
Lost Ridge
Kharmunrah
Teweran Survival Games
Fortess Pyke
Fallen Empire
Rugged Lands
Survival Games 2

Here were all the maps that i think should get deleted from MCSG

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually do somewhat agree with this. I get tired of joining games with maps that I don't like, even then people vote for bad maps when a really good map like Survival Games 4 is on the voting list.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually do somewhat agree with this. I get tired of joining games with maps that I don't like, even then people vote for bad maps when a really good map like Survival Games 4 is on the voting list.
Thanks a lot for the support!

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
I am doing this post because of all the SG maps that never or rarely get played!. I am going to put a list of the maps that i think should be deleted because of the fact that no one plays them. Also the maps that no one plays should already been deleted! because of the fact that no one plays them, I think the mods and admins should pay more attention to the maps that no one plays it, also one thing about those maps is that they are HORRIBLE... Sorry if im saying this and sorry to the people that did the maps, but if the maps that dont get played really rarely get played that means no one likes them. So here is a list of the maps that i think should be deleted:

Hungry Hills
Moonlight Lake
Vida Cova
Wyverns Wake
Castle Dracula
Lost Ridge
Kharmunrah
Teweran Survival Games
Fortess Pyke
Fallen Empire
Rugged Lands
Survival Games 2

Here were all the maps that i think should get deleted from MCSG
I also completely agree to this post, If a new map is ever added or even tried to add to mcsg the owners or admins letting the map be on mcsg should let the community first decide if the map is good enough and do a beta test to see how to players like to play it, Because im tired of getting in servers full of the worst maps (no offence to map creators) and having to log out and join another one. Its just a waste of my time and also a waste of the map builders time to build that map that never gets played, also a waste of the owner/admin that accepted the maps because they wasted their time accepting the map onto the server. Now my final agreement to this: the maps that are accepted like the ones stated above are generally maps with no chest routes. So no one has a chest route and usually can have no food and die of fall damage/player attacking them. These maps are useless and we dont wanna waste our time playing them.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Let me go through your list:
Hungry Hills- 48 player only, gets voted fairly often.
Moonlight Lake- Was voted occasionally, I'm pretty sure they removed it.
Vida Cova- Played occasionally
Wyverns Wake- In case you hadn't noticed, this map has been getting played a lot lately.
Castle Dracula- Not played much, but still needed to have a decent number of 48 man maps.
Lost Ridge- Not currently on the servers
Kharmunrah- Never played, but will probably stay just because it's been on the servers for over a year
Teweran Survival Games- Played rarely, but if you get rid of one Teweran map you have to get rid of them all
Fortress Pyke- I've actually played it quite a few times recently
Fallen Empire- Rarely played but was requested by Chad, so it isn't getting deleted
Rugged Lands- not played much, wouldn't surprise me if it was deleted
Survival Games 2- played fairly often, is a symbol of mcsg and will never be deleted

As you can see, most of these maps are going no where.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Let me go through your list:
Hungry Hills- 48 player only, gets voted fairly often.
Moonlight Lake- Was voted occasionally, I'm pretty sure they removed it.
Vida Cova- Played occasionally
Wyverns Wake- In case you hadn't noticed, this map has been getting played a lot lately.
Castle Dracula- Not played much, but still needed to have a decent number of 48 man maps.
Lost Ridge- Not currently on the servers
Kharmunrah- Never played, but will probably stay just because it's been on the servers for over a year
Teweran Survival Games- Played rarely, but if you get rid of one Teweran map you have to get rid of them all
Fortress Pyke- I've actually played it quite a few times recently
Fallen Empire- Rarely played but was requested by Chad, so it isn't getting deleted
Rugged Lands- not played much, wouldn't surprise me if it was deleted
Survival Games 2- played fairly often, is a symbol of mcsg and will never be deleted

As you can see, most of these maps are going no where.
As you may know, these maps rarely get played, which is contrary to what you said, I have played mcsg for a while and have never played most of these maps, meaning no one likes them, or no one wants to play them for other reasons.

J

Joel/MadDawg

As you may know, these maps rarely get played, which is contrary to what you said, I have played mcsg for a while and have never played most of these maps, meaning no one likes them, or no one wants to play them for other reasons.
I've played on mcsg for 14 months, and I will give you that these maps aren't played as much as other maps. However, all of these maps are played at least occasionally. Besides, what harm does it do to keep these maps? If you don't want to play them just don't vote for them.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
I've played on mcsg for 14 months, and I will give you that these maps aren't played as much as other maps. However, all of these maps are played at least occasionally. Besides, what harm does it do to keep these maps? If you don't want to play them just don't vote for them.
Listen my friend, my friend Duncanbh and me played minecraft for more then 3 years in MCSG, and we know the maps pretty well. Also we bearly EVER played them in the time that we were in MCSG so you don't know how these maps are often played or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci