• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that don't get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
I've played on mcsg for 14 months, and I will give you that these maps aren't played as much as other maps. However, all of these maps are played at least occasionally. Besides, what harm does it do to keep these maps? If you don't want to play them just don't vote for them.
Listen my friend ive played for 2 years on hunger games servers and have constantly had to waste my time doing /hub and joining another server for the reasons ive stated above. It's just getting annoying and if we do delete them we wouldn't have to go through the process of doing /hub any more.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
I've played on mcsg for 14 months, and I will give you that these maps aren't played as much as other maps. However, all of these maps are played at least occasionally. Besides, what harm does it do to keep these maps? If you don't want to play them just don't vote for them.
Listen my friend ive played for 2 years on hunger games servers and have constantly had to waste my time doing /hub and joining another server for the reasons ive stated above. It's just getting annoying and if we do delete them we wouldn't have to go through the process of doing /hub any more.

Mineboss

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival Games 2 is one of my favorite maps. No, just no........ why would they remove them than sg4 would get voted 24/7.

J

Joel/MadDawg

The Hunger Games gamemode hasn't been around for even two years. I would just like to say that I feel your pain; I waste time leaving lobbies with maps that I don't like too. However, it really isn't that big a deal and you just have to realize that some people have different preferences in maps than you.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score

no, no, and no.
As an active forumer (Check the tag under my name, it says "Active Member" in case you doubt me) I've seen a lot of what the community has to say, especially the professional community. And that community has a reason for keeping those maps.
As you may know, these maps rarely get played, which is contrary to what you said, I have played mcsg for a while and have never played most of these maps, meaning no one likes them, or no one wants to play them for other reasons.
You've played less than half the games I have - and I've played way less games than a lot of other people (Only around 2k games)
Listen my friend, my friend Duncanbh and me played minecraft for more then 3 years in MCSG, and we know the maps pretty well. Also we bearly EVER played them in the time that we were in MCSG so you don't know how these maps are often played or not
MCSG hasn't been up for 3 years, get your facts straight and stop lying.

And yes, he does know how often those maps are played. He's played more games than you. You have 400 games played, he has more than 1400.

Hungry Hills - 48 player map, I don't play on those servers but there was a LOT of people who wanted it back.
Moonlight Lake - This was apparently removed? (View post above)
Vida Cova - Still voted fairly often

Wyverns Wake - I played it today.
Castle Dracula - Of the few times I've been on 48 player servers, it's been voted a lot.
Lost Ridge - Removed..?
Kharmunrah - One of the nostalgic maps. It hasn't been removed yet, and is still fairly popular on 48 servers
Teweran Survival Games - Again, nostalgic. MCSG also has TSG2 and TSG3. Remove one, you have to remove all.
Fortess Pyke - Yes, this one is rarely played.
Fallen Empire - People like it, but people keep trash talking it in lobbies
Rugged Lands - As far as I've seen, it's still fairly popular, just not as much as some maps.
Survival Games 2 - You can't just remove SG2. It's one of the only 2 maps on SG Classic, and if you removed it then you'd be losing one of the most famous maps of all Survival Games/Hunger Games servers.
Also, ever heard of variety?

hunger games servers didn't have /hub until this year, or late last year. Nice try bud. Also, you can go onto the server list, (You can find it above) and do ./server sg(number)

Lol, i know my friend and I tried to trick you to see if you were really here for 14 months and if you really knew anything about MCSG
Do a background check on him. He's a well-known forumer, and definitely not a noob like you two (Literally, "new players")

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, i know my friend and I tried to trick you to see if you were really here for 14 months and if you really knew anything about MCSG
Dude, just shut up, you are embarrassing yourself. MCSG will not change so just get over it and stop lying, you are making yourself look like a complete idiot by lying.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Dude, just shut up, you are embarrassing yourself. MCSG will not change so just get over it and stop lying, you are making yourself look like a complete idiot by lying.
Didnt you see by the post i was TESTING him, do you even english

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
The Hunger Games gamemode hasn't been around for even two years. I would just like to say that I feel your pain; I waste time leaving lobbies with maps that I don't like too. However, it really isn't that big a deal and you just have to realize that some people have different preferences in maps than you.
Okay, First of all. I realize that. but there are also other people than you thta have preferences about maps being bad. ive been on mcsg since classic mode. i remember watching the first official survival games with antvenom winning it. I was pumped to start my expirience of the games. until i realised there were no non-private servers. I then got sad until mcsg and hive came out. I was excited. But realised next year maps had been added that were not cool and i didnt even wanna play them so i moved to hive. Then moved to mcsg seeing that sg4 had came out before on mcsg so i played and saw that many more useless maps came. Its just a pain to play the maps you dont like. Look kid, Im the good guy here youre the bad guy i saw you on my friends other post arguing trash about all his opinions, im not the one needing to realize other opinions. You gotta look at yourself in the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci