• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that don't get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Yep. It was called 'Beta' or 'V1' classic means in the past MCSG.
But still when it was started members called it V1 but now is the present and this argument has nothing to do with maps so this is off topic and will have to be stopped now.

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Yep. It was called 'Beta' or 'V1' classic means in the past MCSG.
But still when it was started members called it V1 but now is the present and this argument has nothing to do with maps so this is off topic and will have to be stopped now.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
No, it is actually up to the map committee and the community's vote. You obviously don't know much about MCSG...

It is called Beta and V1 which is what old players called it, and obviously you are not one...
I am a old player but also modern at the same time cause if they change the name of something i dont call it the older name i call it the newer name!!! Does that make sence retarted person

J

Joel/MadDawg

This is true and this proves that you are the one that doesnt have information and that knows nothing about MCSG
I'm entering back into the argument.

Back when Mcsg started, it was not called "classic" mode. It was the only mode back then. Now, a year and a half later, it is called "classic" mode because from today's point of view it is classic. However, back then it was not classic, it was just the way it was. I'm sorry but you appear to be misinformed.

Edit: every person on the face of the earth who played back then does not call it "classic", they call it v1.

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
I honestly don't even understand why this thread was made, seeing it would pretty obviously spawn flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci