• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Maps that don't get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joel/MadDawg

Okay, First of all. I realize that. but there are also other people than you thta have preferences about maps being bad. ive been on mcsg since classic mode. i remember watching the first official survival games with antvenom winning it. I was pumped to start my expirience of the games. until i realised there were no non-private servers. I then got sad until mcsg and hive came out. I was excited. But realised next year maps had been added that were not cool and i didnt even wanna play them so i moved to hive. Then moved to mcsg seeing that sg4 had came out before on mcsg so i played and saw that many more useless maps came. Its just a pain to play the maps you dont like. Look kid, Im the good guy here youre the bad guy i saw you on my friends other post arguing trash about all his opinions, im not the one needing to realize other opinions. You gotta look at yourself in the mirror.
sg4 came out 5 months before the Hive came out. I'm trying to be nice here, but you're really making it hard when you're lying to me and saying that I'm the "bad guy".

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score

no, no, and no.
As an active forumer (Check the tag under my name, it says "Active Member" in case you doubt me) I've seen a lot of what the community has to say, especially the professional community. And that community has a reason for keeping those maps.

You've played less than half the games I have - and I've played way less games than a lot of other people (Only around 2k games)

MCSG hasn't been up for 3 years, get your facts straight and stop lying.

And yes, he does know how often those maps are played. He's played more games than you. You have 400 games played, he has more than 1400.

Also, ever heard of variety?

hunger games servers didn't have /hub until this year, or late last year. Nice try bud. Also, you can go onto the server list, (You can find it above) and do ./server sg(number)

Do a background check on him. He's a well-known forumer, and definitely not a noob like you two (Literally, "new players")
We are not new players, we played a lot on hive and we played a lot on MCSG too but we played more on hive so that is why we look like new players, but we arent

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
hunger games servers didn't have /hub until this year, or late last year. Nice try bud. Also, you can go onto the server list, (You can find it above) and do ./server sg(number)
I also meant leaving and scrolling through my server list to join one. Just cause we try to suggest something doesnt mean we are noobs, I am offended by your arguments, so vulgar, so mean. It makes me sick how some people here call people noobs for reasons like this. Just plain out dumb. Im sorry im not arguing any more.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are not new players, we played a lot on hive and we played a lot on MCSG too but we played more on hive so that is why we look like new players, but we arent
Doesn't change the fact that you're plain wrong.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Since classic mode? You mean V1? Nobody calls it classic mode, you are trying to cover stuff up, stop lying and just get over it.
Mr.SniperSnakez, people can call V1 whatever they want so that is no reason for saying that he is covering himself

Duncanbh3

Experienced
Reaction score
Since classic mode? You mean V1? Nobody calls it classic mode, you are trying to cover stuff up, stop lying and just get over it.
Are you dumb now? ChadTheDJ and some other admins/owners/developers have just added a new gamemode called " Mcsg Classic mode." Your argument is invalid.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
I also meant leaving and scrolling through my server list to join one. Just cause we try to suggest something doesnt mean we are noobs, I am offended by your arguments, so vulgar, so mean. It makes me sick how some people here call people noobs for reasons like this. Just plain out dumb. Im sorry im not arguing any more.
I'm sorry, your arguments are noob like and you do NOT know what you are talking about.

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you dumb now? ChadTheDJ and some other admins/owners/developers have just added a new gamemode called " Mcsg Classic mode." Your argument is invalid.
This is true and this proves that you are the one that doesnt have information and that knows nothing about MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci