• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I just wanted to say....

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GOOD

FOR

YOU

Hazzy16

Also good job community. You guys are taking this very maturely. No HA GAYY's or anything. I'm very proud of ya'll.

And for you, Hazzy. You are one courageous
giraffe. It takes a lot of guts to announce something like this. I'm proud. #BeProud.

(The good for you wasn't sarcastic, I really meant it. Sorry if it seemed a bit fake and homophobic. I
absolutely respect gay people.)
lol I'm a giraffe :3

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If anyone has any questions they would like to ask just pm me or just ask me here if you wish x3

Also thanks for the 30+ Likes :D #BeProud

Last edited:

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do have a lot of respect for you, although I haven't seen you around the forums/in-game it really doesn't make my views on you change or differentiate in any way. You should be proud for who you are, not for what society thinks you are. #BEPROUD

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do have a lot of respect for you, although I haven't seen you around the forums/in-game it really doesn't make my views on you change or differentiate in any way. You should be proud for who you are, not for what society thinks you are. #BEPROUD
Thanks for the nice words <3

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
I just found out two girls at my school who I know are gay and dating. My response was good for them and then I left because everybody was bothering them about it and if it was true. I think things have died down now, though. :)

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
It makes me so mad when people use gay in terms such as "That movie was so gay" or "Your so gay dude". That just doesn't make sense to me and I'm glad your not afraid to share!

Specton

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember being on a certain server one day, and someone said to me: "Specton I hate you you're gay" (with more swearing and stuff, it was obvious that he used "gay" as an insult) . I responded: "Since when is being gay a bad thing?". For some reason the entire server started swearing at me. Some people are stupid.

#BEPROUD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci