• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I just wanted to say....

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
When people say lol GAY! I just say well done, you can actually tell xD that mostly shuts then up xD
I meant like, for example if im playing pokemon. I might have said:
Wow billy your team is so gay. To mean that his team sucks, which is does. (billyguy1) I haven't ever called someone gay as an insult.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I meant like, for example if im playing pokemon. I might have said:
Wow billy your team is so gay. To mean that his team sucks, which is does. (billyguy1) I haven't ever called someone gay as an insult]

Tbh I don't really care about gay being used as an insult as it went stale a while ago and is used on joking terms more now than insulting xD and I'm not one of those gays who freak out if someone uses gay as an insult xD lol

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't want to start a whole thing on this thread by ranting but I feel the need to. I'll try and keep it super short. I just cannot comprehend or understand why people are persecuted or thought differently of. Not just for sexuality but for any reason. Skin color, religion, the lack of a religion, sexuality, or even something as mundane and simple as the way one dresses. Why can people not just accept each other for who they are? Sure if you can not come to accept something and it just completely goes against your belief system, fine. But don't then persecute and ridicule people who fit into that category; just let them be and do your own thing. Nobody is forcing you to be friends with them. A typical answer when I ask people why humans still persecute and think differently of others in this day and age is: "It's just the way the world is" or "It's just the way people are." But it really isn't. I'm lucky to be part of a generation that is more tolerant and accepting than previous ones.

Reaction score
I didn't want to start a whole thing on this thread by ranting but I feel the need to. I'll try and keep it super short. I just cannot comprehend or understand why people are persecuted or thought differently of. Not just for sexuality but for any reason. Skin color, religion, the lack of a religion, sexuality, or even something as mundane and simple as the way one dresses. Why can people not just accept each other for who they are? Sure if you can not come to accept something and it just completely goes against your belief system, fine. But don't then persecute and ridicule people who fit into that category; just let them be and do your own thing. Nobody is forcing you to be friends with them. A typical answer when I ask people why humans still persecute and think differently of others in this day and age is: "It's just the way the world is" or "It's just the way people are." But it really isn't. I'm lucky to be part of a generation that is more tolerant and accepting than previous ones.
well said

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
#BeProud , Everyone is unique, and I love that about everyone! Dont care about what people may say!

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
GOOD

FOR

YOU

Hazzy16

Also good job community. You guys are taking this very maturely. No HA GAYY's or anything. I'm very proud of ya'll.

And for you, Hazzy. You are one courageous
giraffe. It takes a lot of guts to announce something like this. I'm proud. #BeProud.

(The good for you wasn't sarcastic, I really meant it. Sorry if it seemed a bit fake and homophobic. I
absolutely respect gay people.)

Brownieee

Diamond
Reaction score
this.

sportsfan321

Diamond
Reaction score
GOOD

FOR

YOU

Hazzy16

Also good job community. You guys are taking this very maturely. No HA GAYY's or anything. I'm very proud of ya'll.

And for you, Hazzy. You are one courageous
giraffe. It takes a lot of guts to announce something like this. I'm proud. #BeProud.

(The good for you wasn't sarcastic, I really meant it. Sorry if it seemed a bit fake and homophobic. I
absolutely respect gay people.)
Exactly, the community is mature :D

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When people say lol GAY! I just say well done, you can actually tell xD that mostly shuts then up xD
I have a friend who gets pissed off when people use the word "retard" as an insult. He has a brother who has down syndrome.
There has always been inequality in history (gender, class, heritage, etc.) and there always will be. It's sad, but it's the truth. Face it, we always feel superior to someone one way or another, whether it's because of their skin tone or because we scored something higher. Now the problem is that some people can't grasp this. It's just the way these people have been taught. It's not any school's fault, TV show, or president elected, it's society. If you grow up under the ideology that anyone that's different from you is less superior, you're going to grow up as a bigot nutshell. You can argue what you want, but kids will follow their role models, whether it'd be their parents, their friends, etc. You grow up with racist parents? You're going to be racist. Live in a homophobic community? You'll probably agree with the hivemind.

Fortunately, like you said, we're becoming more open to them, meaning the next generation is going to be accepting to them. Heck, we already have some LGBT in Disney Channel. But then we have countries like Uganda and Russia that are arresting and executing their homosexual citizens.

So we're still doing better, I mean, killing people based on hatred isn't something new. You'd be caught dead of you weren't straight or white 100+ years ago. We're making progress, but I wouldn't see global acceptance any time soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci