• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I just wanted to say....

BoostMeGaming

Diamond
Reaction score
It's good that someone is not afraid to say they are gay as others use it as an insult... :D
#BeProud

P.s. We should hang out (jk)

J

Joel/MadDawg

Great job not being ashamed of who you are #BeProud. Hopefully you'll be able to marry the man you love no matter where you live soon :)

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
If you're a heterosexual male you're going to find woman attractive (sexy). What you said wasn't creepy, but going to people's profiles and using the word sexy is.
If I actually mean sexy as in sexual attractive, then it's kinda creepy but when I post "sexy" on people's profile, I don't mean the creep way :p

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support guys :D
ChadTheDJ you made a very nice and open-minded community in the forums <3 thanks xD

E

EagleMan

This would be very hard to come out on. You are an awesome guy if you had the courage to come out on this. #BeProud

Also, one of the things that pisses me off the most is when you are a Homophobic.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This was someone I told xD I've been friends with him for more than a year and he seemed pretty accepting x3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
First of all, I'm glad that you are courageous enough to admit it, and be open about it.
I personally have nothing against gay people, as I was born in a city that's known for having a large gay population (Key West)
However, I am a Christian, and my opinion is that it's not something genetic, but rather a choice. I do not approve of being gay, but at the same time I'm not going to go out there and scold someone for being so.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First of all, I'm glad that you are courageous enough to admit it, and be open about it.
I personally have nothing against gay people, as I was born in a city that's known for having a large gay population (Key West)
However, I am a Christian, and my opinion is that it's not something genetic, but rather a choice. I do not approve of being gay, but at the same time I'm not going to go out there and scold someone for being so.
I respect your opinion xD And I don't think it's a choice, it's the person you are born as. ;) Most people won't come to realize they're gay until about 13-16 x3 Because it's something you don't truly understand until you are older :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci