• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I just wanted to say....

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember being on a certain server one day, and someone said to me: "Specton I hate you you're gay" (with more swearing and stuff, it was obvious that he used "gay" as an insult) . I responded: "Since when is being gay a bad thing?". For some reason the entire server started swearing at me. Some people are stupid.

#BEPROUD
Good reply ;) I think some servers need to put more anti-homophobic lock downs and chat guards ;) Make the world more equal

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
I think its fantastic that you are openly gay because too many people are afraid of saying it and I have NO IDEA WHY
Im not gay but I still think its cool
#BeProud

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think its fantastic that you are openly gay because too many people are afraid of saying it and I have NO IDEA WHY
#BeProud
<3

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
#BeProud
Because there's so much prejudice and hate towards gay people. If they were to just expose themselves as a hated minority, then they'll recieve all that hate. Some families actually disowned their children after they came out.

BAGHRB

Career
Reaction score
I have a friend who gets pissed off when people use the word "retard" as an insult. He has a brother who has down syndrome.

There has always been inequality in history (gender, class, heritage, etc.) and there always will be. It's sad, but it's the truth. Face it, we always feel superior to someone one way or another, whether it's because of their skin tone or because we scored something higher. Now the problem is that some people can't grasp this. It's just the way these people have been taught. It's not any school's fault, TV show, or president elected, it's society. If you grow up under the ideology that anyone that's different from you is less superior, you're going to grow up as a bigot nutshell. You can argue what you want, but kids will follow their role models, whether it'd be their parents, their friends, etc. You grow up with racist parents? You're going to be racist. Live in a homophobic community? You'll probably agree with the hivemind.

Fortunately, like you said, we're becoming more open to them, meaning the next generation is going to be accepting to them. Heck, we already have some LGBT in Disney Channel. But then we have countries like Uganda and Russia that are arresting and executing their homosexual citizens.

So we're still doing better, I mean, killing people based on hatred isn't something new. You'd be caught dead of you weren't straight or white 100+ years ago. We're making progress, but I wouldn't see global acceptance any time soon.
I agree, but what is 'LGBT'? On another note, I have nothing wrong with people being gay as they are. I couldn't stop it if I tried, but in my opinion I see too many gays being commercialized. I'm not saying it's something that should be secluded. But in almost every TV show or movie that I watch, someone is gay. Trust me, I have nothing against gays, yet they pop up (probably going to get a lot of hate for this post) more than people who don't have their orientation announced (as a character). Hopefully you guys can understand my opinion, because I didn't know (and still don't) whether I should post this. Free of flame pl0x0xrs.
-TheShoppingBag
P.S. We should be focusing on the real issue!!! Global Warming being BALDERDASHICALLY FAKE.
EDIT: Almost forgot!! #BeProud

Reaction score
#IDontCareILovePigs
lol be proud, and also it's nice someone had the guts to say this, I freak out about the littlest things, such as pink is my favourite colour, as I have been called gay over it before, but its cool to be gay these days.
<3 well done

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree, but what is 'LGBT'? On another note, I have nothing wrong with people being gay as they are. I couldn't stop it if I tried, but in my opinion I see too many gays being commercialized. I'm not saying it's something that should be secluded. But in almost every TV show or movie that I watch, someone is gay. Trust me, I have nothing against gays, yet they pop up (probably going to get a lot of hate for this post) more than people who don't have their orientation announced (as a character). Hopefully you guys can understand my opinion, because I didn't know (and still don't) whether I should post this. Free of flame pl0x0xrs.
-TheShoppingBag
P.S. We should be focusing on the real issue!!! Global Warming being BALDERDASHICALLY FAKE.
EDIT: Almost forgot!! #BeProud
LGBT stands for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci