• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hey I just wanted to say....

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great thread! There are a lot of haters online, and I'm glad to see the MCSG community is accepting :D
Yeah but there are so many weeks/charities/events to help make people more understanding and aware of others

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
#BeProud. It's great that you are coming out (Or maybe you aren't coming out, and you just having told us). Personally. I'm might be posting a thread about something else, somewhat like this (No, I am not gay...) But I'm 100% behind you :3

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
#BeProud. It's great that you are coming out (Or maybe you aren't coming out, and you just having told us). Personally. I'm going to be posting a thread about something else, somewhat like this (No, I am not gay...) But I'm 100% behind you :3
Well when it's June and Anti-Bullying week I will be posting a thread similar to this about different things like stop the bullying etc xD

Proton2001

Spectator
Reaction score
hi i hope a admin sees this but a player FrankyBlueJay has been banned 2 times first time he was sprint hacking next time he got perm banned and he was not hacking he was lagging hardcore so please unban FrankyBlueJay

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci