• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Benkeeper

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:benkeeper
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I love MCSG and this seems like a new thing that would be entertaining and exiting, I read the triloligy of the Hunger Games 15 times (I have no life) and this seems just like it: Fast pace, action packed and just great fun to participate.
Where are you located on the leader-boards?: 658 xD (I let my friend win half and that = to 187 wins)
Can you record?: Yes, i do with Fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, and record MCSG My channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Benkeeper000/videos (Not advertising....)
How many subscribers do you have? 83 (Grow like 5 every day)
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I'm patient so if there are techy problems i wont mind, Ill record it with your perms so It will become FAMOUS! (Hopefully) I don't mind teaming up with anyone And Ill be humble to be accept. I'm Funny (I think so....) And wont take it "Try hard Serious" But Ill do my best and If I loose, take it gracefully. Thanks for reading And I hope you pick me! (Btw I just lost my gold donor :( ) Bye!

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
IGN: celinevanelden
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: i would like a more diffecult challenge than mcsg. And i wannahave a lot of fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: ehh, somewhere around 800? i have 155 wins
Can you record?: Yes, i can! No problem.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yea.. but im gonna make a new one, for MineCraft only
How many subscribers do you have? i think i have 5... or less. i never uploaded anythingbut some hacker vids.
What timezone do you live in? i think its GMT + 1, i live in The Netherlands
Additional info: i think it would be great to have a girl in HellGames 5 ! :)

Benkeeper

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: celinevanelden
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: i would like a more diffecult challenge than mcsg. And i wannahave a lot of fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: ehh, somewhere around 800? i have 155 wins
Can you record?: Yes, i can! No problem.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yea.. but im gonna make a new one, for MineCraft only
How many subscribers do you have? i think i have 5... or less. i never uploaded anythingbut some hacker vids.
What timezone do you live in? i think its GMT + 1, i live in The Netherlands
Additional info: i think it would be great to have a girl in HellGames 5 ! :)
Using the you need a girl trick..... Dammit. your in, Everyone likes girl gamers xD

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: TheOBO1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part of this event, because I personally think it is a very special and well organized event that not everyone can participate in and win. Therefore I would really like to compete in Hell Games 5 and win it and make a name for myself :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am like 135, with 371 wins or something :)
Can you record?: I can record!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Not yet, I am planning on setting one up, but I am too dumb to understand how to make it! (I will get help :p)
How many subscribers do you have? 0...
What timezone do you live in? I live in the timezone too Norway (GMT+1)
Additional info: As I said, I would really like to compete in this upcoming Hell Games 5 too make a name for myself and to show everyone who TheOBO1 is :) And I like potatoes !

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
IGN: TheOBO1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part of this event, because I personally think it is a very special and well organized event that not everyone can participate in and win. Therefore I would really like to compete in Hell Games 5 and win it and make a name for myself :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am like 135, with 371 wins or something :)
Can you record?: I can record!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Not yet, I am planning on setting one up, but I am too dumb to understand how to make it! (I will get help :p)
How many subscribers do you have? 0...
What timezone do you live in? I live in the timezone too Norway (GMT+1)
Additional info: As I said, I would really like to compete in this upcoming Hell Games 5 too make a name for myself and to show everyone who TheOBO1 is :) And I like potatoes !
i like potatoes :)

bigbob37

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:BigBob37
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I want to 1. Meet some other cool MCSGers, and 2. get a good vid for my youtube.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:1730th with 105 wins
Can you record?: Yes, With Fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes www.youtube.com/TheBiggestBob37
How many subscribers do you have? 55
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info:

mylilfony14

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: mylilfony
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Besides the technical issues in the last hell games i thought the hell games brought a more accurate version of the movie and books. Also it gives a change to the normal mcsg games, for example a new map, and also from what i saw on the stream chad did it looked like a lot of fun and something i would love to be part of :).

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 376with 251 wins currently i have played on mcsg servers for over a year now and have never stopped loving them.
Can you record?: Yes i can record ( i use bandicam)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I have two channels: my first one is for mcsg and is called mylilfony and the second is more popular but does a mixture of gaming called rhgngaming. I also feature in alot of UberBoobers content with your own moderators edtheg and joshbrennen.

How many subscribers do you have? 21 on mylilfony and rhgngaming has 43
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 00:00
Additional info: I have never took part in something like this before and i would really love an opportunity to do so. #Fony 'r' us :D.

EdtheG

Career
Reaction score
IGN: edtheg
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've watched all of the previous hell games and I want to participate as it looks fun and really challenging; it would be awesome to see my name in chads stream!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 32
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes - www.youtube.com/UberBoobers
How many subscribers do you have? 259
What timezone do you live in? GMT +00:00
Additional info: I want to win!

Reaction score
IGN: aag2000
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It's a change to the normal mcsg and it is more realistic like the books and look really fun to participate in :).
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1140 with 138 wins.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I share a youtube channel with one of my friends. I also feature in some other peoples channels.
How many subscribers do you have? I have 11 subscribers
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 00:00
Additional info: I have always wanted to to take part in the Hell Games but never applied and always watched the streams instead and always feel left out when my other friends talk about them selfs playing in the games. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci