• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: celinevanelden
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: i would like a more diffecult challenge than mcsg. And i wannahave a lot of fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: ehh, somewhere around 800? i have 155 wins
Can you record?: Yes, i can! No problem.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yea.. but im gonna make a new one, for MineCraft only
How many subscribers do you have? i think i have 5... or less. i never uploaded anythingbut some hacker vids.
What timezone do you live in? i think its GMT + 1, i live in The Netherlands
Additional info: i think it would be great to have a girl in HellGames 5 ! :)
I don't think being a girl is a plausible reason to be chosen in the Hell Games.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: tomersch (blue_heron)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: 'cause I had a really weird-but fun- Hell games 3 experience.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Not sure, but 339 wins on tomersch, and 90 wins on blue_heron
Can you record?: yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do, but I don't have any videos.
How many subscribers do you have? 0
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: If this interferes with Clan Wars, I will choose Clan Wars over this... sorry.

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: TeIIo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Becuase it sounds like an awesome event. I've wanted to be part of this since the first time but I was never chosen :( I'm still a decently known member of this massive community and this event sounds like a place where it would bring most of us together. I know alot of people that have competed in the tournament and they said it was a blast
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm around rank 200. Sadly I don't play MCSG anymore but I still want to be apart of this. When I was a regular player of MCSG I was ranked Top 10 EU
Can you record?: I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No I do not
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Sweden - GMT +01:00
Additional info: Slime wants to compete :3

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
IGN: TeIIo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Becuase it sounds like an awesome event. I've wanted to be part of this since the first time but I was never chosen :( I'm still a decently known member of this massive community and this event sounds like a place where it would bring most of us together. I know alot of people that have competed in the tournament and they said it was a blast
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm around rank 200. Sadly I don't play MCSG anymore but I still want to be apart of this. When I was a regular player of MCSG I was ranked Top 10 EU
Can you record?: I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No I do not
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Sweden - GMT +01:00
Additional info: Slime wants to compete :3
Yus TeIIo ;:33

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
You sure, I think it was you being tactical xD I want you in it. Girl gamers are the best, No joke, compared to other girls. their the most down to earth. (My opinion) So don't hate on me :(
hahaha i would never hate on you ;)

PinkishDiamond

Experienced
Reaction score
You sure, I think it was you being tactical xD I want you in it. Girl gamers are the best, No joke, compared to other girls. their the most down to earth. (My opinion) So don't hate on me :(
Actually, that's a pretty good point. I never really thought of it as in girl gamers compared to other girls in general. You've enlightened me. Honestly though, I'm not a nicest person in real life anyway. However, the few girls at my school who do play minecraft besides me seem pretty nice. But in terms of the question, Celinevanelden didn't specify "girls who were down to earth", instead she implicated that because she is literally a girl, it would be cool to have her in the hell games. And it isn't as if there would be a first time girl miner posting an app anyway. But Benkeeper, I'm actually very happy I came across your post because I hadn't actually thought of it that way before :D

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Actually, that's a pretty good point. I never really thought of it as in girl gamers compared to other girls in general. You've enlightened me. Honestly though, I'm not a nicest person in real life anyway. However, the few girls at my school who do play minecraft besides me seem pretty nice. But in terms of the question, Celinevanelden didn't specify "girls who were down to earth", instead she implicated that because she is literally a girl, it would be cool to have her in the hell games. And it isn't as if there would be a first time girl miner posting an app anyway. But Benkeeper, I'm actually very happy I came across your post because I hadn't actually thought of it that way before :D
is this all because of me saying that i would like to have a girl at TheHellGames? XD

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
is this all because of me saying that i would like to have a girl at TheHellGames? XD
Yes, I believe it is.

There've been girls in the Hell Games before, and there always will be :p

#Offtopic-not-that-there-is-much-topic-besides-applications(-and-this-is-pertaining-to-the-HellGames-kinda)
Am I doing it right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci