• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: DaPieHD
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: So i can play with people who are quite good, im sick of playing with all these baccas, and people with less than 100 points. I've heard epic stories about hell games also C:
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 4736
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have?: 1 :DDD
What timezone do you live in?: gmt +11
Additional info: I probably wont be picked because of my time zone, but i can make most times :)

Jackthepwnzor

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Jackthepwnzor
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I want a friendly competition, and I also believe I have the skills to enter it :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 199 at the time I post this
Can you record?: Not yet! I plan on downloading fraps soon.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Ys, but no vids
How many subscribers do you have?: none
What timezone do you live in?: GMT-7
Additional info: I really want to do this. I didn't have the chance last time. I feel like if I do well here, I can get noticed maybe :)

Cheedos

Career
Reaction score
IGN: CHEEDOS
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was a part of Hell Games 3, and it was fun so I'm here to try again
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 214
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Central U.S.
Additional info: Well, you do have the same birthday as me :3

Kerbals

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Kerbals
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I consider myself to be good at the game and I would like to see how well I would do with these good players with the pressure of being watched by many people. I would also like to see how well I can addapt to the changes from this and regular mcsg.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently rank 20
Can you record?: Yes in 1080p without lag
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Youtue.com/user/KerbalsMC
How many subscribers do you have? 332
What timezone do you live in? General mountain time.
Additional info: It looks like a really fun event and since i have not been apart of it before Iwould like to play in it this time.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
When will the date be released? I'm kinda busy the next few weeks (mostly projects and studying for exams) so I want to make sure I can play (if I get accepted of course!).

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
IGN: krackan
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I fan? (no seriously, i'm like a bieber fangirl)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 900 maybe? Stopped looking after a while >_>
Can you record?: Yup
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 1 :)
What timezone do you live in? GMT+12
Additional info: Don't put me in the reaping list unless someone can't make it. I.E only pick me as a fallback

YoshiYamiYori

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: YoshiYamiYori
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was a part of the very first Hell Games, I scored 3rd place, and it was tons of fun so I'm here to try again and hopefully continue to have a good time with all the tributes. I haven't played Hell Games for a long while so I feel that this would be a nice change for once and a good opportunity to return after such a long time.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 332 (I've been inactive for quite a while and after a certain point even when I do play, I've stopped really caring about wins and more so about having fun. This event on the other hand will be me at my full preformance)
Can you record?: Yes, I have before and I am willing again
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, ClashCrewMinecraft (I've been inactive for quite a while and I feel this may be the chance that I can return to YouTubing and Minecraft in general)
How many subscribers do you have? 168 and ever growing
What timezone do you live in? Central U.S.
Additional info: In the very first Hell Games, I felt I was a little cheated although I didn't argue, I feel this is also my opportunity for retribution if you could give me the kindness. I'm ultimately here to reconnect with many of my old friends and have generally a good time given the recent popularity that the Hell Games was given. I was honored to be a part of the very first Hell Games and a little comeback of a veteran wouldn't hurt. I hope I am chosen, and have a good day. Regards

Kurtkabang77

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Kurtkabang77
Why do I want to do this? It seems pretty fun
Where are you ranked in the leader boards? Idk but I have like 11 or 12 wins :p and like 350 bounty currently
Can you record? Yes
Do you have a youtubr channel? Yes it is www.youtube.com/user/kurtkabang77
How many subs? 27
Timezone: central standard time
Other info: I like pizza

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Branbob83
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: plz plz plz plz plz plz plz <3 I want in on this more than baccas love axes. And that's saying something. 4th times the charm? :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 15th
Can you record?: yessir
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Mmhmm its in my signature ;)
How many subscribers do you have? 108 atm...
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: i luf you c:

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Branbob83
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: plz plz plz plz plz plz plz <3 I want in on this more than baccas love axes. And that's saying something. 4th times the charm? :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 15th
Can you record?: yessir
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Mmhmm its in my signature ;)
How many subscribers do you have? 108 atm...
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: i luf you c:
This guy is awesome :D

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: swans8
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really like watching them.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #41 709 I suck
Can you record?: No, sorry
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, sorry
How many subscribers do you have? None
What timezone do you live in? GMT +8 Hours
Additional info: Nope

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member